• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Total Gun Ban.. Clinton advisor caught on cam saying they will ban all guns.

And that's one reason why you don't talk to strangers at a bar, especially about juicy details like that.
She's either getting fired or having an "accident".

see...Romney got screwed (and it might not have been a bad things given the state of Mass now) because the major networks picked up his glitch about the voters....inforwars is great but no major news netwroks will pick this up. So how does this get circulated to the hundreds of millions of people?

I'm disappointed in the professionalism of the clandestine infowars interviewer. Isn't he supposed to release the video after he bangs her propped up against the liberty bell?

[video]https://youtu.be/12-D3sOc0vc[/video]

OK, I destroyed all my guns because I realized that they are bad. Now let's have everybody give up their guns including the Secret Service, the police, any armed guards. only the military should have guns we'll see how that works out.

The guy doing the interview and footage is nothing short of genius.

- - - Updated - - -

She seemed genuinely afraid

Yes she is a selfish POS. Its how selfish people react to everything..."oh wait this is going to affect ME?!"

Being a delegate does not make her an advisor or a member of Clinton's staff.

Yeah. She's a delegate. One of hundreds. You'd think we were talking about huma. He might as well of been talking to Joe blow on the street wearing a Hillary hat. MTDAN, unfortunately.

Being a delegate does not make her an advisor or a member of Clinton's staff.

true, but it highlights that progressive speak has nothing to do with protecting and everything to do with disarming. many of us already know this, but there are tons of voters out there who actually believe the progressive rhetorical bullshit. my mother-in-law is an example; she genuinely believes that the progressive-protectionist politicians are trying to do a good thing. reality is that no they are trying to do a very evil thing. this interview highlights that reality.

Back
Top Bottom