Toronto, Canada to ban all handguns...

Did the perp have one of these impossible to obtain licenses/
I had one of those back when I shot matches in Ontario, Canada. Loads of fun when the Canadian customs guy starts to get confused because you actually have papers for the handguns in your luggage. Also, Canadian customs has been known to have difficulty telling the difference between a compensator and a silencer. Definitely not gun trained - I had a customs officer point my 1911 at other customs officers in the airport while yelling "hey, look at this!".

But, it was strictly a possess/transport permit; not a carry permit of any form.

But look on the bright side! It's now a marketing opportunity for American gang bangers to steal more handguns, and smuggle them into Canada! Guaranteed cash flow, with no nuisance forms to fill out, or waiting periods to hassle them. (just as long as they remember to correct for the exchange rate).

One of my dogs (<---see my avatar) is banned completely in the entire province of Ontario. Just on the word of any police officer that she "looks like a pit bull type dog", she would be seized and killed.

f*** Canada.

I can't believe they are actually able to implement that. I don't know what I'd do if the "state" came for my dog(s)... but they wouldn't be leaving with them.

Mike

Shooting in Canadian City of Fredericton, New Brunswick, Multiple Fatalities "Shooting in New Brunswick Canada"!

After Today's ALLEGED and Probably Staged Mass "shooting" in Canada, to Try and "Grease the skids" for more Gun Control in Canada ( And eventually here in the United States ) and Pro-Police "Protect and serve" legislation ( Where if you even breathe on a police officer you could get up to ten years behind bars and is now pending, both here in the Massachusetts legislature and US Senate).

The odds don't exist for these alleged Mass "Shootings" to keep happening and out of nowhere and to top it off...The astounding vast majority that happen gto overwhelmingly occur on FRIDAY'S!

Also, in an age where everyone has HD Video camera's at their disposal, somehow we never see any Clear, time stamped, HD Video from start to finish of any of these "Shootings"!

Shooting in Canadian City of Fredericton, New Brunswick, Multiple Fatalities "Shooting in New Brunswick Canada"!

After Today's ALLEGED and Probably Staged Mass "shooting" in Canada, to Try and "Grease the skids" for more Gun Control in Canada ( And eventually here in the United States ) and Pro-Police "Protect and serve" legislation ( Where if you even breathe on a police officer you could get up to ten years behind bars and is now pending, both here in the Massachusetts legislature and US Senate).

The odds don't exist for these alleged Mass "Shootings" to keep happening and out of nowhere and to top it off...The astounding vast majority that happen gto overwhelmingly occur on FRIDAY'S!

Also, in an age where everyone has HD Video camera's at their disposal, somehow we never see any Clear, time stamped, HD Video from start to finish of any of these "Shootings"!

Partial List of ALLEGED Friday Mass "Shootings":
Aurora, Colorado ( Friday June 20th 2012 ), Sandy Hook ( Friday December 2012 ), TSA LAX checkpoint ( Friday 13th 2013 ), Arapahoe Colorado High School ( Friday December 13th, 2013 ), Santa Monica California ( Friday June 7th 2013 ), UCSB California ( Friday May 23rd 2014 ), Ft. Lauderdale Florida Airport terminal ( Friday December 2016 ), Santa Fe Texas High School ( Friday 2018 ).

That's just a small "Off the top of my head" list of Friday Mass "Shootings".

The Odds don't exist for this to keep happening unless they are entirely acted out and Staged to Try and get more Gun Control

Last edited:
[tinfoil]Or it’s just a murder suicide/ ambush domestic. I think we reserve the black helicopters and Halliburton mass murder units for the high casualty events.

Sunday ( August 12th ) is George Soros's birthday and NOT "Coincidentally" ( In my opinion ) also the Anniversary of the ( Also in my opinion ) the Entirely STAGED, Charlottesville, Va. White Supremacist car murder of a young woman.

I Fully expect the FBI to Try and Stage a possible Mass Shooting and/or some other type of Terrorist attack between now and Sunday, to both Try and take advantage of that anniversary and to Try and "Grease the skids" for: More Gun Control, Pro-Police "Protect and Serve" legislation ( Where if you even utter an obscenity at a police officer, you could get up to ten years behind bars ) and to Try and Pass 'HR 4918 Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2018' in the US House Of Representaives, which basically allows the FBI and radical left SPLC, to go after White Conservatives, as the "Number One Domestic Terror Threat" in the United States.

[tinfoil]Or it’s just a murder suicide/ ambush domestic. I think we reserve the black helicopters and Halliburton mass murder units for the high casualty events.

That's not going to work anymore at this stage of the game!

Maybe you could have gotten away unchallenged in your belittling of my opinions and the tens of millions like minded around the world ten perhaps even five years ago but not anymore...Too much has transpired to back up my assertions!

There is alway's one thing I ask when people like you now Try and undercut my opinions with your Focus group tested, "Black Helicopters" or "Tin Foil" insults and that is: How much does George Soros, DHS and media matters, pay you Trolls to monitor web sites to make sure the American people don't go near the truth?

More liberal insanity. Terrorist attacks your city? Disarm the law abiding citizens.
I feel for those people but in a twisted kind of way I hope they go total ban no grandfathering. It will be the litmus test to end all others. What the Hell can they say/do when the next mass shooting goes down. And it will go down. You can’t legislate crazy.

That's not going to work anymore at this stage of the game!

Maybe you could have gotten away unchallenged in your belittling of my opinions and the tens of millions like minded around the world ten perhaps even five years ago but not anymore...Too much has transpired to back up my assertions!

There is alway's one thing I ask when people like you now Try and undercut my opinions with your Focus group tested, "Black Helicopters" or "Tin Foil" insults and that is: How much does George Soros, DHS and media matters, pay you Trolls to monitor web sites to make sure the American people don't go near the truth?
[rofl]

Back
Top Bottom