• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS TorkMag adapter with 9mm buffer

SKumar

NES Member

Description : Barely used TorkMag MagAdapt kit with 9mm buffer (8.0 oz, forgot the brand, bought from Midway). Turns your standard AR15 magwell to accept Glock mags, just needs a 9mm upper. Major advantage is that it's cheap and utilizes the AR mag release button. Disadvantage is that no "last round bolt hold open" and mags require a little cutout to work with AR mag release (I used a couple beater mags). Selling because I decided to spend 3x more for stern defenses adapter.

Selling Terms : venmo/payal/cash/farm fresh eggs

Price : $80 shipped

Contact Information: PM me

Pictures: see below

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items

6093836A-3ED8-45B8-A001-D5E2D99BB316.jpeg

68FB3968-CB95-47D4-BD26-6857F9FC0C44.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom