• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Topics you will likely never see on this message forum.

Why I'm voting Hillary for President.
Nancy Pelosi makes a good point...
I don't need a gun, I have my knitting needles.
Hey, the new Glocks are coming in Pastel Colors!
New Mass. Class C License needed to buy Guns and Ammo Magazine
Yeah, I hunt puppies. So what about it.
Concealed Carry in a nudist camp. Actually Easier than it Seams.

I have actually seen that concealed carry in a nudist colony thing debated before. Can't remember if it was this forum or not. I really don't want to go into where people finally concluded was the best place to have a concealed firearm. Let's just that the typical small concealed carry pistol with rounded corners was seen as a very good choice.

That concealed carry at a nudist colony was from a thread on THR that turned out to be a joke the from the OP that went too far. We discussed it here before, and if you would like to read it, please do a search.

My topics that would never be posted here:
Michael More - What a great guy!
Hillary Clinton is HOT!
Rosie O'Donnell is one smart cookie.
Support your local PETA chapter

I have actually seen that concealed carry in a nudist colony thing debated before. Can't remember if it was this forum or not. I really don't want to go into where people finally concluded was the best place to have a concealed firearm. Let's just that the typical small concealed carry pistol with rounded corners was seen as a very good choice.

[laugh]

I guess this is where one's choice of barrel length is critical, but whether you are are righty or lefty doesn't matter all that much. If someone is so crazy that he's willing to wrestle it away from you, he's probably intent on something a little more unsettling than a plain ol' mugging.

New Mass. Class C License needed to buy Guns and Ammo Magazine
Yeah, I hunt puppies. So what about it.
As for the first... don't tempt the legistraitors on Bacon Hill!!

As for the second one... I actually wouldn't be surprised to see it given some of the people who post here. Fortunately, two of them are on my ignore list, so I'll never see them.

"AG says, "go ahead and order ammo through the mail the competition might bring the local price of ammo down"!

"Wow, I really want one of those nice shiny new guns, but, I have to ask my wife's permission first and she said no the last time"

(Ducking for cover and putting on flame suit)[wink]

"How can I make sure the chief takes his time considering my application?"
"Do we need more gun free zones?"
"Airsoft guns are so much cooler than the real thing"

NYFD To Offer Free Guns To People Considering Suicide

http://www.brokennewz.com/displaystory.asp_Q_storyid_E_1457nyfdguns

Wednesday, September 12, 2007
NYFD To Offer Free Guns To People Considering Suicide
7/14/2006 - Barley Cirius

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In order to protect the public and themselves from 'sickos' like the doctor who blew himself up in his office on Monday, the New York Fire Department (NYFD) has decided to provide a free gun to anyone contemplating suicide. In extreme situations members of the NYFD will actually pull the trigger on suicide candidates for a small ($50) contribution to their 9-11 scholarship fund. Not to be outdone, the New York Police Department has announced they would be willing to beat someone to death for $25 and make it look like a mob hit.
NYFD Chief Sean O'Malley said they initially plan to purchase just five high caliber handguns and one box of ammunition. "Since we'll be recycling the handguns after each use we think five handguns should be sufficient to get this program off the ground", said Chief O'Malley. The Chief said his department will be conducting a contest for kids to rename the tentatively titled "Don't blow up your house -Blow your brains out" program to something a little less graphic. Some of the early entries include: "Burn in Hell NOT Your Apartment" and "One in the Head and Your Dead".

"Man, ammo is really inexpensive these days, how do they make
it so cheap????"

[rofl]

"Firing guns contibute to Global Warming. Trade in you gun to off-set your carbon-footprint."

"Al Gore is a model citizen and leads by example"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom