Top Shot Season 4 Contestants Announced.

Based on the past shows, I expect the two women to be eliminated early, with Michelle Viscusi going first.

Good luck, Craig!

2 chicks? I only seen one, Michelle Viscusi.

Gabby.

I chose her to leave first cause she is a pistol shooter. TS does a good job of mixing it up each week with rifles and pistols and i think when Gabby gets a rifle in hand she will fall down. Michelle at least has experience with both.

Gabby.

I chose her to leave first cause she is a pistol shooter. TS does a good job of mixing it up each week with rifles and pistols and i think when Gabby gets a rifle in hand she will fall down. Michelle at least has experience with both.

not my type. that's why I miss him... ops her.

Gabby-Franco_456x250.jpg

Madre de Dios........

Based on the past shows, I expect the two women to be eliminated early, with Michelle Viscusi going first.

Good luck, Craig!

I would tend to agree - wasn't there a very high level USPSA shooter who got knocked out early in an earlier season?

I would tend to agree - wasn't there a very high level USPSA shooter who got knocked out early in an earlier season?

Season 1:

Brad Engmann, USPSA Grand Master, 10th place

Season 2:

Athena Lee, USPSA Master, 15th place
Maggie Reese, "professional shooter" (she's now doing 3-gun), 12th place.
Chris Tilley, USPSA Grand Master, 10th place

All this forced diversity is nauseating.... Who's going to be the "golf instructor" this season? I have season 3 on the DVR and I think I've watched 1 episode, I feel they're more interested in faces, not talent.

All this forced diversity is nauseating.... Who's going to be the "golf instructor" this season? I have season 3 on the DVR and I think I've watched 1 episode, I feel they're more interested in faces, not talent.

The range master from CA seems to be suitable to be the "golf instructor". I'm actually voting for him.

Back
Top Bottom