• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Top Shot Season 4 Contestants Announced.

They had some good challenges last season. Wasn't crazy about the rock throwing. What do you think primative weapon will be this year?

IIRC they have done knives, hatchets and rocks so maybe sling shots?

It will be interesting to see what's up this season.

Gotta go with the home team, good luck Craig!!!

They had some good challenges last season. Wasn't crazy about the rock throwing. What do you think primative weapon will be this year?

Boomerang!

They'll probably be throwing shovels and shooting crossbows.

Geez, I didn't know about Craig. I saw him at Saturday's IDPA match. We were about 3 match points from each other. I tried to get on season 4 but was not picked. [crying]

Good for him, I hope he did well. [thumbsup]

If they do slingshots, I want Jorge from The slingshot channel on youtube as the trainer. That guy is entertaining and knows his stuff... Oh yea, and makes crazy slingshots for no other reason then they are cool lol.

Something must be done to make sure this woman stays in the competition as long as possible

photo_album_wizard_6029001.jpg

photo_album_wizard_6023001.jpg

More shots on her blog [url]http://missredstararms.com/wordpress/[/URL]

Back
Top Bottom