Top Shot back tonight

I really expected the paintball thing to be gay, but it wasn't that bad I guess. The tommy gun challenge was kind of cool. I will watch an other week.

Was that a prohibition era Colt or Smith & Wesson 38 special used last night? I think all were shooting SA...could be wrong. I did not hear any rule either way.

Great to watch with my sons, especially when I can point out 'See they (Jay and Athena) didn't follow their instructor's advice and looked what happened', 'You shoot your firearm not your mouth' (GEORGE!). Thought Blue Team showed real class in picking the injured John on Red team to sit out, but I think John should have then taken one for the his Red team - I can't run, I should go to elimination. So far, my favorite contestant is Jermaine.

So far its just another season of a TV show, granted, so far, a bit better than last season. I kind of liked the idea of the paint ball gun and a quick sprint to your revolver. I bet it got the heart pumping. And judging by the way some were missing (that shouldn't have) it definitely added to the difficulty. I'll keep watching and not expecting too much just like last year.

I was a fan of last night's episode. I can't wait for someone to pop the golf instructor's bubble.

i figured he was going to be gone the first episode, granted he's a little dilusional about being the "leader" but he has been shooting better than some of the others lol

Another lousy "get voted off the Island" show.

this should probably be in another thread but i saw the previews for the new survivor tongiht and apparently once your "voted off the island" now your nto REALLY off, you fight the next guy who gets voted off and the loser of that is finally gone... so on and so on

GO Maggie

ts

I really dont like this show, season one was alright but they went full retard with this season......Ill be watching Justified

I'd say it is far better this year than last. They're shooting real guns this year. So far, no goofy crap (long bows, etc.).

I really expected the paintball thing to be gay, but it wasn't that bad I guess.

I thought it was a pretty cool idea. Definitely made it more interesting.

I can't wait for someone to pop the golf instructor's bubble.

Me either but he's probably going to do it to himself. You know what they say. Those who can't do,teach. I love how he was standing right behind everyone coaching them then when he gets on the line he bombs [laugh]

I'd say it is far better this year than last. They're shooting real guns this year. So far, no goofy crap (long bows, etc.).

Give it time I'm sure it will come. Probably going to be using sling shots and spares
[thinking]

Last edited:
Me either but he's probably going to do it to himself. You know what they say. Those who can't do,teach. I love how he was standidng right behind everyone coaching them then when he gets on the line he bombs [laugh]

I got a real kick out of that! Even the instructor had some stuff to say about him when he got face time with the camera. [laugh]

Yeah, I wondering if the new location is outside of CA. I'm guessing that why they had the oddball stuff like the TZ-99 last year.

It was nice to see her go 3 for 3 on last night's challenge.

Seeing as you're from the competitive world, do you know anything about that Athena girl? Her description sounded promising, but she kind of fell flat.

She is the Women's IPSC World camp in Open division.... which means she probably doesn't shoot iron sights very well[smile]

She is the Women's IPSC World camp in Open division.... which means she probably doesn't shoot iron sights very well[smile]

You can either shoot or you can't. How someone can shoot well with optics and not hit the broad side of a barn is beyond me.

To really jazz up the show, they should all get issued their guns on the first episode and have the opportunity to shoot them to their hearts content. Then let the games begin.

B

Back
Top Bottom