• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Top Guns - new show on H2

I've been seeing previews for this new show on H2 (another History channel) called Top Guns. It features Colby from Top Shot actually shooting stuff for once. http://www.history.com/shows/top-guns

It starts this Wednesday at 10 on H2 (channel 831 on Comcast). It may be awesome or it may suck, but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that there was a new gun show.

I saw the commercial, I will watch it and see what it's all about. If it sucks, I will come right back here and bitch about it. [laugh]

I saw the commercial, I will watch it and see what it's all about. If it sucks, I will come right back here and bitch about it. [laugh]

You and me both. [laugh]

I'm a little hopeful though. I mean, from what I can see, it's all about guns, instead of the total drama action that happens on Top Shot. Not that I won't be watching that too.

Meh, kind of slow but good basic info. There were some annoying where they were talking about the Carbine and showing an Garand, but what really irked me was trying to class these rifles together. Different rifles for different uses. At least at the end it was only about accuracy. I will watch it again.

last night they had the muzzle loader pistol, the 1873 Colt and an HK.

I'm sure I saw shots of the Colt being loaded on the left side.

Did anyone else notice that ?

Haha! Yes, I saw that too. I wonder if they had reversed the image in their editing process to extend the b-roll footage for the SAA?

I've been watching both shows. The last couple weeks they use the guns from the previous top shot on the new top guns.

Back
Top Bottom