Top 5 Guns to Get Before an Election

I'm personally well stocked. Lesson learned. My body is ready for President Hillary. Getting more people in general to be invested in rifles and gun ownership is great. But having the hardcores freak out and buying up everything limits availability and drives up prices. I'm referring to the guys who buy five lowers at a time or the old guys camping at Dick's/Walmart. This usually leaves the new people in the cold. Not sure that's a positive.

It's positive, because when push comes to shove, those "hardcores" will be handing them out.

Great if you live in Georgia but in Massachusetts, the standard capacity mags that he shows are verboten and basically neuter most of those firearms.....

For most of those guns prebans are readily available, mostly a non issue.

How about we focus on rallying against gun control, rather than stocking up and then accepting it.

This isn't about gun control I think this is more about trying to dodge the panic cycle which will inevitably caused by braying tinfoiler retards. Even if hitlery gets elected very little will change, but that won't stop tinfoilers from stoking fear amongst gun owners (and various conservative nons who have interest in guns).

-Mike

Last edited:
But having the hardcores freak out and buying up everything limits availability and drives up prices.

The hardcores aren't the ones freaking out (they already bought more ammo etc. when it got cheaper, so most of the life/ongoing shooters/enthusiasts are pretty much all set ) it's this noxious combination of tinfoiler retard crew types and arm flapping newbies that don't know any better but fall for the shit the tinfoilers are spraying around.

-Mike

So your a tinfoil newbie if you go out and buy now and fill up, but your hardcore if you have already gone out and filled up

Pretty much, although the folks that suddenly awaken in late october are going to be in for a real ride... [rofl] Course I hope I am wrong but the tinfoilers will be running the knitting circle braying looms at maximum speed by that point...

-Mike

So your a tinfoil newbie if you go out and buy now and fill up, but your hardcore if you have already gone out and filled up

It's the Boy Scout motto: Be prepared.
Buying reactively is not being prepared. Of course if you are still working on your short game then there isn't much of a difference.

To be honest, the .pres race doesn't scare me. What scares me is the Retards losing the hill and the D-bags pushing through Cali type gun control lawrs.

What scares me is the Retards losing the hill and the D-bags pushing through Cali type gun control lawrs.
If that happens, will the remaining D's have a "sit down protest" too?? Besides, two or three more mass shootings and they'll pass Cali style controls anyways. Even the sh*tbag Republicans will join the controllers (just to save their jobs amid the "outrage")

Last edited:
And a total loser if you happen to be one of those that fill up the carts with ammo that they don't have a gun for. I know a guy who has a huge mix of .22/.357/.44 ammo and he don't even own a single gun in those calibers.

And a total loser if you happen to be one of those that fill up the carts with ammo that they don't have a gun for. I know a guy who has a huge mix of .22/.357/.44 ammo and he don't even own a single gun in those calibers.

Let him fill up the cart, who cares... he'll run out of money eventually. [laugh]

-Mike

To be honest, the .pres race doesn't scare me. What scares me is the Retards losing the hill and the D-bags pushing through Cali type gun control lawrs.

Not realistic, unless they can get about 5 buses or more worth of warm toddler corpses for the antis to stomp on while they do their rain dance. Anything less than that is dead on arrival, even with dem control.

We had dem control of the house before and AWB renewals were shot down like twice. With a dem president, to boot.... and one of the most anti gun speakers in existence.

The NRA bloc state votes make it political untenable for dems in certain square states at this point to push gun control.

-Mike

Well then call me a total loser bc I have a few thousand rounds of .45 and a bunch of other calibers that I no longer have guns for or never did.

Screw all y'all poh peeps: I'm buyin it ALL!

Well then call me a total loser bc I have a few thousand rounds of .45 and a bunch of other calibers that I no longer have guns for or never did.

Screw all y'all poh peeps: I'm buyin it ALL!

I must be a horrible person because ive been sitting on like 3000 rounds of .22 since long before sandy hook bs... lol

I must be a horrible person because ive been sitting on like 3000 rounds of .22 since long before sandy hook bs... lol

I have three .50 cal cans full of .22 plus the normal stockpile that I shoot; does that make me a bad person?

[rofl]

NES adminisrators: I'll be away on vacation in November but please post this in the "For Sale" thread the day after the election:

For Sale in MA: PreBan Glock 22, rough shape, worn, rusted, and functions pretty lousy... $3500 or best offer

I'm not sure why, but we've had several panic events recently, and yet there you can still buy .22 and AR-15s by walking into a store. Maybe there's hope.

People may be learning, but I still think it's going to go nuts if Killary gets in. Maybe even right before the election as well.

People may be learning, but I still think it's going to go nuts if Killary gets in. Maybe even right before the election as well.
I've noticed that since the shooting down in Florida .22 and .223/5.56 is selling out a little quicker and staying out of stock a little longer. Be interesting in a crappy way to see what the rest of the year brings.

Not it the same without Barry....

This...RIP Barry.

If you don't already have guns you should buy some. But if you're like me, and have several guns in several different calibers, you should buy ammo, or learn how to reload and then buy components, and practice. A hundred guns with 50 rounds each is not going to do you much good. Four rifles, a couple of shotguns and a few handguns with several thousand rounds each is going to help if you need it. Otherwise you're SOL and will be riding the buying wave when the next "administration" takes office, or the next "mass killing" makes headlines.

This...RIP Barry.

If you don't already have guns you should buy some. But if you're like me, and have several guns in several different calibers, you should buy ammo, or learn how to reload and then buy components, and practice. A hundred guns with 50 rounds each is not going to do you much good. Four rifles, a couple of shotguns and a few handguns with several thousand rounds each is going to help if you need it. Otherwise you're SOL and will be riding the buying wave when the next "administration" takes office, or the next "mass killing" makes headlines.

My thoughts exactly.

I've been buying 550-600 dollar Ar's for the past 6-7 months, great condition or new Smith Wessons, PSA's Anderson's entry level stuff that I can turn around and get my money back any day. Heck, Ruger SR556'S are 640 out the door. If Cankles becomes POTUS, then they will double or more within a week of the election. Same with 5.56, just been slowly buying a case here and there, we got some great deals on PMC, Federal etc for 26-28 cents a round when we buy 5k or more. If SHTF then we will make a killing or just sit on it.
Am I going to take advantage of those that didn't heed months of warning, hell yeah!! If not, I'll sell them on Armslist and get my money back and maybe a little more.

I've put a few extra rifles ahead based on following the buy 2-3 and shoot one. [smile]

My selling point if I chose to sell any firearms will be the rifle/handgun WITH 1,000 rounds of ammo in that caliber. My guess is that package deal may command a premium.

I just got a 55 gallon drum of 5.56 and me and a buddy ordered 100 striped lowers 60 for me 40 for him. Prices are going to start going up the end of this year big time..

I've noticed that since the shooting down in Florida .22 and .223/5.56 is selling out a little quicker and staying out of stock a little longer. Be interesting in a crappy way to see what the rest of the year brings.

Still nothing like sandy hook, that was crazy for months and months.

Back
Top Bottom