• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Top 3 firearms everyone should shoot before they die

I've been lucky enough to shoot a lot of full auto. My favorites so far are H&K MP5 and the Glock 18 (which I've shot in different configurations), maybe followed by the Thompson (which I've shot in many different models and configurations). My three item bucket list is to shoot anything full auto out the side of a moving helicopter, a Gatling gun and something of historical significance that is allowed to be shot.

A true African, preferable in double rifle format

Machine gun with multiple mags

Heavy black powder cartridge like a Martini-Henry or perhaps an 8-bore

I've shot a lot of cool stuff growing up and during my time in the Army. MG42, HK G36, MP5, full auto AK, RPK, 240, etc. These are on the top of the list
Ma Deuce
M249
MK19

How about Dirty Harry's S&W revolver, Tony Montana's 'little friend' and Doom's BFG-9000 (not technically a firearm but it can clear a room full of demons) ;)

At least 4 full 30-round mags through a FA Tommy gun. Did it at MFL. Smiled for a week!

m1-thompson-tommygun_8.jpg

Last edited:
Great thread. My suggestions are:

1. M60 with tracers at dusk/night
2. MP5 (or a Sig MPX) on full auto with a can
3. A custom rifle (or an Accuracy International or similar) with an excellent 25x+ scope at steel at 1,000 yds; any worthy caliber

Back
Top Bottom