• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Top 2 guns you wish you NEVER bought?

1) My first brand new pistol, a Sig P226. Don't regret owning it, it's a great gun, just wish I never bought it the way I did. New price + tax = way overpaid versus what they go for slightly used in the classifieds [thinking] those were the pre-NES days....but I still like it so no big deal.

2) CZ 2075 RAMI. I was convinced I wanted a manual safety for my subcompact carry gun. Then I realized how annoying it can be and how much more practical a G19 with a 15 rounder is for only a few more ounces of weight. CZ gets very rare range time, mostly collecting dust in the safe. Never carry it either.

Haven’t bought it yet but I have a feeling it will make the list. Century C308. Because of second cool and I don’t want to spend for PTR, Zenith or Maclomar. Trying to just convince myself go M1A and call it a day.

If your interested in a CETME style rifle, check out Fairfax gun repair. might give you a different perspective/options/considerations when dealing with that style rifle from Century.

A "customized" Colt Officers SS that was a jam o matic. A Star Firestar 9mm that was just too unfinished for my taste.

Last edited:
Tec-22, and an iver johnson 22 revolver

tec was just a POS and the iver was nice but had right hand target grips, i.m a lefty.....oops!!!

so glad they are gone......

Back
Top Bottom