• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Top 10 Things Liberals Will Try to Ban in the Next Decade

They will also ban nutritional supplements. Seems crazy? Most are already banned in Europe and they keep trying to spread the bans here via UN treaties. It is only a matter of time before they succeed. After all, you can't have people shunning Big Pharma and Big Government by taking their health into their own hands and doing what they think they need to do to get better.

Yup. Couple of years ago, NC iirc was trying to make vitamins a prescription drug. I think if we saw the actual wish list of things progressives would ban given the ability we would be stupefied.

They will also ban nutritional supplements. Seems crazy? Most are already banned in Europe and they keep trying to spread the bans here via UN treaties. It is only a matter of time before they succeed. After all, you can't have people shunning Big Pharma and Big Government by taking their health into their own hands and doing what they think they need to do to get better.

Melatonin is RX only in Europe.

I really don't care what these petulant pansies are going to try to ban next. I will not comply.
On the sixth day, God created the internal combustion engine, and it was a cast iron v eight made in the USA with a huge four barrel carburetor, and it was good.
He chose two seats and side exhaust with a four speed tranny and a chrome shift knob, praise be to God.
If AOC and her crew think they can just take my 1968 Safari Yellow race car from me, well those are fighting words young lady

Florida and Hawaii banning certain sunscreen lotions, not sure I can believe their findings, but then again I don't believe much of anything that comes out their mouths.

Back
Top Bottom