Top 10 Things Liberals Will Try to Ban in the Next Decade

"
Liberals are all about freedom…their freedom to tell us Normal Americans what to think, how to feel, and what to do. And the highest form of liberalism is the ban, a bar to an activity, institution, or attitude that they wish to suppress either to enhance their own power or just for the sheer joy of telling people like us – who they hate – what to do. Often, it’s both.

The following ten targets for prohibition may seem wacky now, but give the left time. “Really?” you might ask. But then, a decade ago everyone knew which bathroom to use, yet here we are. In my three novels about what America would look like if it split into red and blue halves, I tried to invent the craziest aspirations of libs gone wild. And my predictions keep coming true. Mark my words, it’s just a matter of time before they really do resurrect J. Edgar Hoover as an icon of non-binary gender identity."
Top 10 Things Liberals Will Try To Ban Within The Next Decade

First Freedom and then liberty before finally selling the country out to China for a fire sale price!

Seriously though, I think these are on the chopping block:

1. Body armor
2. Night vision/IR
3. Online anonymity
4. Crypto currency
5. Tannerite
6. Ham radio
7. Any sort-of encryption that the gov doesn't have a back-door into.

The thing I have the most trouble convincing most family members of is that “progressivism” by definition doesn’t have a stopping point. All it does is progress from one point to the next, it doesn’t say “great, our work here is done”.
The family isn’t into guns, which displays the clearest pattern of this to me. If they were it would be much easier to show.

Very easy to show how today’s “ban assault weapons” becomes next month’s “ban all semi-auto” becomes next year’s “ban/confiscate all guns” followed by eventually by knives, then bats, and so on (as shown by the UK).

Did not read but I pray and hope "males" wearing Skinny Jeans are in that list....

View attachment 263491

OK, #3 has serious skinny pants on. That bugs me. #2 would be ok EXCEPT YOU CAN'T WEAR SKINNY-ISH JEANS TUCKED INTO YOUR BOOTS. #1 looks like his knees are reversed. #4 isn't bad although the very small opening at the foot is TOO small. Like, how does one get a FOOT through that??

What I can't stand are skinny suit pants. It just looks stupid. People are going to look back a decade from now and laugh. Don't get me wrong. "Modern" cut suits are so much nicer than those wide-legged almost-gangsta-looking suits of the 80's and 90's. I mean, watch an Andy Garcia movie from that era. His pants are so wide he looks shorter than Peter Dinklage. There is a happy medium between shorty Andy Garcia and the Reverse Knee Look.

Seriously though, I think these are on the chopping block:

1. Body armor
2. Night vision/IR
3. Online anonymity
4. Crypto currency
5. Tannerite
6. Ham radio
7. Any sort-of encryption that the gov doesn't have a back-door into.

Banning crypto-currency is like banning talking about elephants. Good luck. IR?? Glad I've got my FLIR device for my iPhone. Not sure about the rest. I'm sure on ALL of them, someone in Congress will have a go at them. I suspect they won't get very far.

They will ban accountability for politicians

Big Macs and French fries

Booze

Legal narcotics

1st person shooter video games

Gunpowder

4th of July

Penises.
The only way to rid us of the toxic masculinity of the patriarchy.
How timely:
Psychologists call 'traditional masculinity' harmful
For the first time in its history, the American Psychological Association (APA) issued guidelines to help clinicians improve the health of boys and men, declaring aspects of "traditional masculinity" "harmful." The report, backed by more than 40 years of research, triggered fierce backlash from conservative critics who say American men are under attack.

Back
Top Bottom