• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Top 10 huge handguns

I thought so too, but after reading his site a bit, I'm more leaning toward this being just disorganized, disjointed thoughts on a subject.

To preserve the integrity of our country we must remain inconspicuously armed. Man is a wolf to man, and we must be prepared to defend ourselves on any level necessary. I urge you to write your local government to protest this horrifically injust legislature. The United States was forged from the blood of Patriots who kept guns hidden in the floorboards of their homes. There will come a day when these same tactics will emerge yet again… unless they figure out a way to stop us with the ammunition coding system.

Stock up on ammo. Stock up on everything. If the terrorists or the goverment want to take unreasonable militaristic action against the good citizens of the United States, at least we’ll have our old bullets. And remember a useful fact: Gunpowder gets stronger with age.
http://jessestretch.com/?p=98

Misguided? Maybe. Misinformed? [strike]Probably.[/strike] Definitely. Anti? I dunno. He's got some other interesting stuff, though.

Should've added this, Pilgrim.

pshAlert_120x92.jpg

Just added the following comment under the article:

Jesse, you are a cowardly little wuss, aren’t you? But rather than berate you, I invite you to take an NRA beginner course (you can find a link at nra.org) and learn how to use the manly tools of free, peaceable citizens. I guarantee you will learn much that you don’t know now.

Back
Top Bottom