• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tool for stopping rape...

"Medieval and barbaric", huh? These idiots have obviously not figured out yet that the only way that a man is going to be exposed to one of these things is if he's trying to RAPE a woman wearing it!!!

Personally, I'd think that a .357 would be more effective, but like a concealed weapon... the rapist won't know who's wearing one.

Ross

I think it would be better if it had a little guillotine tip on it. Forget just hurting him- if he's sticking it where it doesn't belong and isn't welcome, he deserves to lose it.

If you purposely stuck your hand in a meat slicer, would you feel bad for the dumb ass that lost his finger, or would you think, "dumb ass had it coming..."?

But that's just me, and me isn't a guy. I say, good for them.

I'm not so sure I'd want to give him the opportunity to get that close....even if it will hurt like hell. Keep in minds guys, I've been there. I'll keep my .40 or 9mm handy, thanks. And oh, btw, if that's what the SOB is planning to do to me - my first shot may not be center mass. [twisted]

If the woman didn't happen to be close enough to her gun at the time of the attack, this might make it easier to get to the gun and settle things one and for all while the guy's hopping around screaming. Whatever works.

Ken

KMaurer said:
If the woman didn't happen to be close enough to her gun at the time of the attack, this might make it easier to get to the gun and settle things one and for all while the guy's hopping around screaming. Whatever works.

Ken

True, but like I said before - I'm usually wearing mine. :D

Lynne, you would know this better than I. But if you're jumped from behind, and they get your arms before you can get to your gun? I would think that this would be better than nothing. But you would be answer this better than me as you've both been there. And you are an instructor.

C-pher said:
Lynne, you would know this better than I. But if you're jumped from behind, and they get your arms before you can get to your gun? I would think that this would be better than nothing. But you would be answer this better than me as you've both been there. And you are an instructor.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea, just not one I'd be willing to trust "my honor" to. :D Besides, *IF*, for some reason, I can't get to my gun, then they'll rule the day they decided to take this screaming banshee on. I will NEVER be a victim again and I will make them regret their choice in picking me.

Back
Top Bottom