Took the plunge today...

Just put money down to reserve a 92FS Inox for my first gun purchase.

Will pick it up on Saturday at Blue Northern Trading.

Thank you Gov. Patrick for making it less expensive to buy my first gun.

So...who else is buying this weekend???

Great choice. I bought a 92FS as my first handgun and it is strill my favorite 9mm to shoot. Buy lots of ammo, and I haven't found a manufacturer it doesn't like so far.

I'll post a picture since chuckles hasn't.

92FS_Brigadier_Inox.jpg

I helped pick it out too....

92fs was my first handgun and I love it. Very solidly built and absolutely refuses to jam no matter what kind of 9mm ammo you put through it. You will definately enjoy that bad boy.

92fs was my first handgun and I love it. Very solidly built and absolutely refuses to jam no matter what kind of 9mm ammo you put through it. You will definately enjoy that bad boy.

Yeah...I love the feel of it. Though, I was shooting my friend's 92fs up at Manchester and it jammed. Nothing major..but still. He bought his used so who knows how old it was. Could have been a bad round that didn't work the action all the way back to eject the cartridge.

Can't wait to shoot this weekend...hopefully. :)

I remember shooting one (92fs) when I was 15 or so. It was a very round profile grip, that at the time didn't fit me though I was roughly the same size then.

That being said....I want one, and will learn how to shoot it well no matter what.

It'll have to go on my "list". Just like immigration though, it will have to go to the back of the line if it wants to come home with me legitimately.

I enjoy shooting my friends. It was his first gun as well. Do you plan on carrying it? I have read it is a rather large frame to be carrying, but my buddy doesnt seem to mind it at all in his Crossbreed.

Great gun. I haven't had any problems or ammo issues with mine at all. Post a pic when possible.
Don't forget to make a road-trip to Four Seasons to stock up on pre-ban mags this tax free weekend [smile]

I enjoy shooting my friends. It was his first gun as well. Do you plan on carrying it? I have read it is a rather large frame to be carrying, but my buddy doesnt seem to mind it at all in his Crossbreed.

I'll probably only carry when I'm going to the range.

Back
Top Bottom