Took the grandkids shooting today

Pilgrim

NES Member
RETIRED, at home or wherever I want to be
This was the first time for Emily, aged 6, with her Cricket. She liked it a lot better thanthe BB gun. Sister Amanda, aged 13, started out with the Cricket when she was 10 and graduated to the Henry lever gun I bought her.

They both had a great time. Emily was happy just to see the dirt poof up when she hit the berm. She has trouble with sighting but she got the safety rules down great. She was loading and shooting on her own.

She started out by saying that no one should have guns. I asked why and she said guns kill people. I asked where she heard that, she said on TV. Her sister and I had a long talk with her about that.

They had a great time, as did I.

emilyshoot.jpg

emilyshoot2.jpg

amandashoot.jpg

amandashoot2.jpg

BTW, the guy with the blue shirt in the back of the first pic had his 2 granddaughters there too...aged 11, 12.

this is realy a familysport.

My hat is off to you sir ... You have beautiful granchildren, and are teaching them well. I think if I had had the kind of guidance that you're giving them it might not have taken me until my 30's to relaize how much fun I was missing out on.

That's great. Looks like all had a good time. I took my niece shooting yesterday for her first time. I hope to have pics up this week.

Back
Top Bottom