• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Took my son out to the Westfield Machine Gun Shoot today

It was awesome...that's what fall in New England OUGHT to be.

Got there about 2:30 and there was a big crowd, mostly observers but a lot of folks buying magazines and belts.

Magazines were $20 for one or three for $50. The belts were $30

Number two son bought three magazines for $50 and shot an MP-5, Thompson and an AK-47.

Targets were a couple of cars, dozens of pumpkins and propane tanks that made a great "BOOM" with the right shot.

It's pretty pricey, but I figure some of it is going for a good cause (or hope so at least).

I figure an afternoon of fun like that is going to cost a lot more at the movies (without the pleasure)

If the rest of the world only knew what was going on in MA they would croak.

As a matter of fact, if MA knew what was going on in MA they would croak.

It was great [lol]

Nobody came to say hi to me [cry]
Not that I would have had much time except during cease fires, but I was hoping to meet at least one person this weekend. I had an amazing weekend. Busted my ass, have blisters everywhere and it hurts to type but I got to shoot a lot of guns. And that makes it all worth while.

I can't wait until next year! :D

My son and I went on Sunday. All I shot was the Glock 18 (kinda neat) but he put his first rounds downrange there. Not too bad either, he hit 5 or 6 plates (25') with his first seven shots. He is living up to his name, Wyatt.

101_0160.jpg

And again I say, nobody said hi to me Crying or Very sad <sniffle>

I looked for you but could find no one who had a sign which said, "HI! I',m SiameseRat, please say "Hi" to me.".

FPrice said:
And again I say, nobody said hi to me Crying or Very sad <sniffle>

I looked for you but could find no one who had a sign which said, "HI! I',m SiameseRat, please say "Hi" to me.".

Funny, funny :p

It wouldnt' have been too hard to find me since I was the only female stuffing magazines. Harumph!

Funny, funny

Seriously. Walking around drooling over all the FA firepower, putting up with the noise, trying to keep tabs on an excited 8 yo kid...

It was difficult. Next time I'll try to do better.

Back
Top Bottom