• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

took my girlfriend to the range for the first time today

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

her first shot was a little high but the second shot was dead center on the target. i would have posted pictures of that but we shot it up pretty good after that. post some encouragement for her and hopefully she'll go back!

Last edited:
Nice trigger finger discipline on the 2nd pic.

Women always look good shooting a gun.
Get her to go more, and hope she doesn't take your guns, but instead buys her own.

she was into it because she was convinced she'd out-shoot me but she was a little upset when i did better. i told her she's got the natural ability but she needs to apply herself and dedicate some time to practice and i'm sure she'll be just as good if not better than me. by the way the eagle mag fed like crap. total garbage. i'm glad i have that 15 round beretta mag.

and if you guys can believe it she hated the 10/22. i love that rifle and can't think about how anyone wouldn't. she isn't really a fan of rifles but maybe i can change that when i get the AR in one piece. everyone likes evil black guns!

i know mine likes my ruger blackhawk,and also the desert eagle.but like i told you yesterday mine doesn't like rifles either.

My wife was deadly this past summer after not touching a gun in more than 15 years or so. Yes it was only a .22 with an Aimpoint but trigger control is half the battle.
She wasn't as good with the Sig .40 but I don't want to be down the hall when she's pointing it with her finger on the trigger. It's a sight picture issue as she wears glasses. (and I should be also)
I'll most likely build her a gun for her side of the bed so that sight picture means nothing. Should it be green or red? [smile]

She is also now a member of GOAL.

Back
Top Bottom