• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Took an earthy-crunchy hipster chick to the range...

No? Must have missed something.
hippies-vs-hipsters-a-venn-diagram_5197e0e8c1605_w1500.png

Warwickben has first dibs on job openings but I'll let you know if anything else comes along. You guys are all cool with minimum wage seasonal employment right?

I hate hipsters .
Give me a goth chic...punk chic. Or fetish model .
3ec151494f0408f0c3a9db48a91e6fe1.jpg

Apnea she's like 5ft tall. I wish I could post the picture she signed for me .

Befor any one ask google her name and it's one of the first pics lol .

I ran into a very liberal (as in socially progressive, no obnoxious moonbat,) young woman on a computer site a few years ago. Turned out she lived nearby. We chatted a little bit and I figured I'd see what kind of scared reaction I'd get by saying I was applying for my LTC.

She said she wanted to go hunting with me so she could shoot a deer and we'd cook it together. We ended up dating for two years.

I hate hipsters .
Give me a goth chic...punk chic. Or fetish model .
3ec151494f0408f0c3a9db48a91e6fe1.jpg

Apnea she's like 5ft tall. I wish I could post the picture she signed for me .

Befor any one ask google her name and it's one of the first pics lol .

When I first scrolled down and saw the pic I wondered if she was a SG(kind of has a little SG feel to it). Nice to see that she is/was. [grin]

I've never really gotten goth chicks. They seem to try really hard to be dark or mysterious but it usually just comes out as trying to piss off their parents or be different. Just like hipsters only without the vegan folk music blogs.

Back
Top Bottom