Took an earthy-crunchy hipster chick to the range...

Well, not really the range but, I friend and I sometimes shoot of the deck at work once everyone's cleared out. One of the girls (an earthy-crunchy, hipster, organic farming, U-Mass student) stuck around to try shooting for her first time. Started her out with the .22 rifle, then set her behind the Saiga .308.

Big smiles, wanted to know if we could do it again soon.

Absolutely.[thumbsup]

Where do you work? They looking for help? I'm getting laid off soon, I'd love a job where I can wonder out back and blast with my .308. Hopefully your not in downtown boston, Lol

Admittedly, she was kinda hot when she looked over all bright-eyed after setting off her first round of.308 (like a boss...no flinch, un-phased by the recoil) and asked if she could shoot it again. But.....you guys all read the earthy-crunchy, hipster, organic farming part right?

Sorry, no pics. Neg rep away if you must.[laugh]

Warwickben has first dibs on job openings but I'll let you know if anything else comes along. You guys are all cool with minimum wage seasonal employment right?

Admittedly, she was kinda hot when she looked over all bright-eyed after setting off her first round of.308 (like a boss...no flinch, un-phased by the recoil) and asked if she could shoot it again. But.....you guys all read the earthy-crunchy, hipster, organic farming part right?

Earthy-crunchy, hipster, organic farming, possibly hot, potential gun gal?
Possibilities, possibilities.

Earthy-crunchy, hipster, organic farming, possibly hot, potential gun gal?
Possibilities, possibilities.
bd8b8d1e51d52a089dd992cb364679aaa05a8c9434064973c4d470786c8cedc8.jpg

[laugh]

Yup, read it. Nothing a little soap, water and Summers Eve couldn't remedy!!!

Well, not really the range but, I friend and I sometimes shoot of the deck at work once everyone's cleared out. One of the girls (an earthy-crunchy, hipster, organic farming, U-Mass student) stuck around to try shooting for her first time. Started her out with the .22 rifle, then set her behind the Saiga .308.

Big smiles, wanted to know if we could do it again soon.

Absolutely.[thumbsup]

Tell her it's 7.62, not .308; sounds more impressive

Back
Top Bottom