• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS TONS of Precision Gages/Micrometers CHEAP!!! 70-80% off!

I have a metric crapload of precision gages, micrometers, etc... Putting them up for sale. They are from a military defense contractor. They have been calibrated but all lie outside the calibration due date (we are required to calibrate these every 2 years. If they are not used often, the company doesnt bother to waste the money calibrating).

Here goes!

1.) HP/Agilent 85054B Ty N Calibration Kit: A few adapters missing, will list them if you are interested in buying. Retail- $2000 Selling for $200

2.) Brown and Sharpe 6-7" Micrometer: Just the mic Retail- $84 complete Selling for $20 ***SOLD***

3.) Mitutoyo 5-6" Micrometer: Retail- $40 Selling for $10 ***SOLD**

4.) Lufkin Inside Micrometer: Just the mic and a few others but incomplete Retail- $109 Selling for $20 ***SOLD**

5.) Mitutoyo Depth Micrometer: Retail- $150 Selling for $40 ***SOLD**

6.) Bridgeport Tubular Micrometer (End Measuring Tool): Retail- ??? Selling for $5 ***SOLD**

7.) Maudin Slotted Shims (Toolcrib Set): Retail: $300 Selling for $80

8.) Mitutoyo Dial Bore Gage: Retail- $500 Selling for $80 ***SOLD**

9.) Starrett No. 199 Precision Level: Retail- $800 Selling for $200 ***SOLD**

10.) Mitutoyo Height Gauge 192-672: Retail- $2,745 Selling for $500 (Out of cal by -.0001)

11.) Meyer M-1 & M-2 Pin Gage Sets: SOLD

12.) Mitutoyo 0-1" Micrometer: Retail $134 Selling for $40 ***SOLD**

Some of the prices are negotiable and if you're serious, I can discount lot purchases as well. These prices are well under ebay prices!

Some descriptions are vague, but please let me know what number you're interested in and I will dissect the details for you. Just too much to put on here.

PM me here, location is Merrimack Valley. Will travel within reason (10 miles). For larger purchases ($500), I can come to you within 100mi.

I will keep this up at NES but after a few weeks, this will go on Craigslist/EBAY and the price will be adjusted upwards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom