• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

* TONIGHT! * Steel plate match Hopkinton 12/21/11 6 pm.

*STEEL PLATE MATCH*

Hopkinton Sportsmen's Association
95 Lumber St, Hopkinton, MA 01748-230
Date: Wednesday 12/21/11.

Time: 6:00 PM till everyone is out of money or ammo. [grin]

The match: $3.00 per entry; 8 man relays; $6.00 - winner; $3 - Second place.

The targets: 8 Inch Plates; 2 side by side racks. Man on man. 8 person elimination "pyramid". Relay winners will get an extra target for subsequent entries.

Equipment: 38/9MM or larger; semi or revolver; no comps, no red dots

Procedure: Muzzle on table, finger off trigger, Timer/buzzer start.

Safety: IPSC/IDPA - Safety table, Firearms in holster or "bagged" No handling of firearms other than on the firing line or the safety area.

Come on down and have some fun. Bring lots of ammo. We keep shooting as long as people want to sign up.

Last edited:
i'm in Hopkinton for dinner...but my guns are in Uxbridge. sigh Parents are in town for the holidays...maybe they will fall asleep early and I can scoot over! They are gettin' on in years. ;-) Would be my first plate shoot!

Another great plate match, thanks to all who came out to whip my butt and/or RO the people who were whipping my butt. They were on relay 15 I believe when I had to call it quits, wonder if that's a new record? Can't wait for next months match!

We actually shot a record 16 relays. That's 224 runs at the racks. My hands are sore this morning from pulling the reset rope. I hope all of the shooters had a good time. A BIG thanks to Darrin, Ken, Gary, David, Joe and Dan for keeping things running smoothly. You guys rock.

See Y'all in January.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom