• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tonight: Rise of AR-15

Tonight
8pm-9pm
CNBC
America's Gun: The Rise of the AR-15

I'll be watching to see how it goes. Probably a stroke waiting to happen because in the short description they mention gun-control, Newtown and Aurora.

Sounds like they are re-playing it. It originally aired a year ago I believe. There is a thread about it on the forum.

Tonight
8pm-9pm
CNBC
America's Gun: The Rise of the AR-15

I'll be watching to see how it goes. Probably a stroke waiting to happen because in the short description they mention gun-control, Newtown and Aurora.
Is not a " NEW " video I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
We should make a video where people tell their stories of being saved by guns. Make it very emotional and riveting and play it on Lifetime for 24 hours straight

what a coincidence. i just completed my first lower today. made me feel good i was able to do it with no special tools and i only lost the detent spring for the selector (luckily my business/trade requires springs so i had one to replace it)

i will tune in to watch. thanks for posting the heads up.

edit:: watching---yup a replay of what duarteus posted in #3 --- more anti-gun b.s. , no historical value to add to the creation of a great firearm.

turning it off now---columbo reruns on me tv

Last edited:
This is an awful show, of course coming from CNBC. If they changed this from ar-15s to cars, it would be more accurate. Ban hammers, ban rocks. It would save more lives. But then, I'm preaching to the choir here.

This is at least the 4th or 5th time I've seen it replayed. Who watches a financial station on Sunday night when football is back on?

Def a repeat. The scary black rifle that makes most moms wet their pants.

z1cCFwP.jpg

My daughter has an M&P 15-22 in Purple Platinum - it must be Moms approved.

As far as my son (11) he has the black version, that must not be approved - neither is he, he was chatting up a girl at the football game today and the neighbor girl this evening. My wife is concerned - I give him high-fives.

As far as my son (11) he has the black version, that must not be approved - neither is he, he was chatting up a girl at the football game today and the neighbor girl this evening.

Black rifle, heterosexual tendencies... I'm calling the Department of Reeducation on you and your son.

They attempt to use the bald dude to make guns owners look like psychos. Worth the watch but I wish it wasn't produced by liberal progressive gun grabbers.

Back
Top Bottom