• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tonight 2/7 - Watertown 'Gun Violence' Discussion

Realtor MA

NES Life Member
NES Member
A friend just sent me this email so I thought I would post here;

Please Attend "Gun Violence" Discussion
Now is the time for law abiding citizens to make our voice heard.
February 6, 2013
Gun Owners' Action League.

Please Attend - Represent Law Abiding Gun Owners!
Sorry for the late notice on this, GOAL has just become aware of yet another community getting together to discuss "gun violence" and of course how to implement more laws and regulations.

Please consider attending. The meeting is tomorrow evening, Thursday February 7, 2013, at 6:45 pm at the

Watertown Free Public Library, 123 Main St, Watertown, MA

Here's the notice posted on the local "Patch" website about the meeting:

Join in a conversation on gun safety taking place on Thursday, February 7, 6:45-8:45pm at the Watertown Library in the Watertown Savings Bank Meeting room. Speakers will include Watertown Police Chief Edward Deveau, State Representative Jon Hecht, and Senator Brownsberger.

The conversation will address such questions as: How can we make our town, state, and nation safer? What are the current laws? What would potential solutions look like?
For additional information email [email protected].

Visit WillBrownsberger.com to read public dialogue forums under Confronting Gun Violence.

There is a lot of misinformation being bandied about in these meetings, and also on Senator Brownsberger's blog. Please take the time to attend and set the record straight. If you would like real information with statistics to study, please check out GOAL's new study guide page on goal.org.
Thank you.

GOAL

Back
Top Bottom