Tom Reilly St. Patrick's Day

Producer

NES Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2005
Messages
1,295
Likes
12
Location
Cape Cod
Feedback: 1 / 0 / 0
FYI,

Tom Reilly made himself look like a total ass at the St. Patrick's Day breakfast. After his dumb comments recently, I think this may of killed any chance of him being Govenor.
 
I am sure it will be in the paper. He basically got attacked by Jack Hart from the start, and so did every other person that went up there for 3 hours. When Reilly got up early, he stumbled on his words and attacked only himself. Hart told him told him when he was supposed to go for the jugular, he ment others, not himself. Everyone made a jab at his "I am not a good politician" statement.

Mitt was on early and said if he's not a good Attorney General, or says hes not a good comedian, or a good politican, how can he be Irish? Then he said "oh yeah, he lives for free at someone elses house". Reilly did not look happy at that statement.

Reilly left very early (about 10:55). But like I said everyone else kept jabbing at him after he left till 12:40.
 
Producer said:
I am sure it will be in the paper. He basically got attacked by Jack Hart from the start, and so did every other person that went up there for 3 hours. When Reilly got up early, he stumbled on his words and attacked only himself. Hart told him told him when he was supposed to go for the jugular, he ment others, not himself. Everyone made a jab at his "I am not a good politician" statement.

Mitt was on early and said if he's not a good Attorney General, or says hes not a good comedian, or a good politican, how can he be Irish? Then he said "oh yeah, he lives for free at someone elses house". Reilly did not look happy at that statement.

Reilly left very early (about 10:55). But like I said everyone else kept jabbing at him after he left till 12:40.

[laugh] [laugh] That would have been a worthwhile breakfast to go to (as long as you weren't a friend of Tom's that is. [laugh] ).
 
derek said:
FOX NEWS is going to run a little on festivities on the 10pm news program. [wink]
They showed Romney getting beat up but didn't include any of Reilly getting it bad.
 
Romney's best line was something like, "I don't plan a long speech, or as Tom Reilly said to Marie St Fleur, 'I won't keep you long'".

Kerry Healey held up a sign that said something like "Deval Patrick for Governor. When you're running against Tom Reilly, who needs a campaign slogan?"

Gary
 
I heard a few of the comments on RKO this morning. Scotto was totally disguested that Ol' Tommy boy left early. [laugh] He was just as hard on Christi for not showing up at the breakfast at all.

Healy took a few shots at herself too. She said that she's been accused of not being able to identify with the common folk (or something to that effect). She said she asked her butler if that was true and he assured her it wasn't. [laugh] [laugh]
 
Producer said:
FYI,

Tom Reilly made himself look like a total ass at the St. Patrick's Day breakfast. After his dumb comments recently, I think this may of killed any chance of him being Govenor.

So, you believe the average democrat Massachusetts voter makes any connection between words and deeds and a candidate and their suitability for office? If so, then how can we explain Teddy and Senator Flipflop? [smile]

[devil]
 
Emoto said:
So, you believe the average democrat Massachusetts voter makes any connection between words and deeds and a candidate and their suitability for office? If so, then how can we explain Teddy and Senator Flipflop? [smile]

[devil]

Good Point. I am just kicking myself in the A55 for not recording it and compiling all the bad comments at Reilly. Then post it all over the web. It was a slaughter.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom