Tom Brady's Gillette Stadium suite cleaned out, family has moved to Greenwich, Connecticut

TC McQuade

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Tom Brady's Gillette Stadium suite 'cleaned out'

The Gillette Stadium suite where Brady’s wife, supermodel Gisele Bundchen, and other family members watch Patriots home games was “cleaned out” after the team was eliminated from the playoffs, Greg Hill of Boston-area radio station WEEI reported, citing sources familiar with the matter. Hill noted that his sources said the suite had been “cleaned out in a way that perhaps it has never been cleaned out before.”

Tom Brady's Gillette Stadium suite cleaned out, family has already moved to Greenwich, Connecticut

“It would appear to be, by those who are in the know, that it has been cleaned out in way that perhaps it has never has been cleaned out before.”

In addition, Hill said Brady and his family have already moved out of their Brookline, Massachusetts home and moved into their recently purchased home in Greenwich, Connecticut.

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard the CT move is just a rumor. Still has mass house on market. It’s not going to sell quickly.

RHJJ

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

yanquidog

NES Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Dear Lord.

The degree to which I'm RAPIDLY no longer giving a rat's ass about a single damn thing Tom Brady does is really impressing me. Go away already.
I've pretty much taken a knee with pro sports. In Brady's defense though, the guy hasn't said anything other than he plans to play as long as he can. Thats only when he's asked. It's the drive-bys running their suck at every opportunity .just like in politics. Gin up some rabble rousing

PennyPincher

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Who in their right mind would voluntarily move to Connecticut??? [thinking]
supposedly he is doing it for the kids school. But the idiot talking heads want you to think this means he's going to go play for an LA team or possibly a NY team. Sheesh!

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
In addition, Hill said Brady and his family have already moved out of their Brookline, Massachusetts home
He only want's $38m for the place in Brookline:

That's a bargain for that neighborhood, the property tax is only $805 a day.

Last edited:

BrianWilson

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I dunno. I'm pretty sure when you have umpty bazillion dollars buying a manse and "moving" to Conn, doesn't quite have the same connotations it does for us wage slaves. The rich are different. I don't really follow "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" that closely.......but I think they have like eight or a dozen multi-million dollar "homes".

Top Bottom