• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

TOM BRADY IS POPULAR BECAUSE OF WHITE RAGE

really???? the author has his head up you know where. brady is despised by most nfl fans outside new england, black or white. same as sox/yankee hatred, or bruins/canadians. because they just kept winning championships

Time to order some more of this stuff:

White-Rage-Front-800x800_800x.png

WTF?
And I hate the Patriots and hope Brady gets sodomized by a wasp nest. But I’ll say he’s good at playing football.

Seems like the assistant professor earned his white cult/critz chops by kicking a soccer ball with the rest of the intellectually confused. I don't get he's even mediocre , Greatest Of All Twits for sure

doesn't pretty much everyone outside of NE hate Brady?

Kyle Kusz is a retard.
You’d be surprised. Here in NC, went to the local Walmart before the Super Bowl to get the victory wings, and there were dozens of Pats Jerseys. Years ago, I happened to be in Mexico for the Super Bowl. Tons of Pats jerseys in the bars. Everywhere really. It’s like Trump. Doesn’t everyone hate Trump? Nope. Most love him. But you wouldn’t know it from the media. Same goes for Brady.

WTF?

QBs are ALWAYS popular because everyone knows their name. Winning QBs of winning teams are popular because everyone loves to root for a winner.

White rage, FFS.

And I hate the Patriots and hope Brady gets sodomized by a wasp nest. But I’ll say he’s good at playing football.

How would one get sodomized by a wasp net?

What are you guys expecting from someone that's a kinesiology professor (a gym teacher) to make sense when he's writing about social justice? [laugh]
I read his bio. He's now " a faculty member in English with a joint appointment in the Gender & Women’s Studies program", which make him an ex-gym teacher. [rolleyes]

p.s. He gets at best mediocre ratings as a prof, with most of the negative comments mentioning that he's very opinionated and that if you disagree with him you fail. Stereotypical progressive moonbat

Don't give jack wagons like this the attention they crave. I won't even click the link. When you pay these people any attention, you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Actually - I think it's a good idea that stuff like this gets attention.

Because somebody needs to send that twerp an email or tweet that just simply says: "Congratulations dipshit - you're on the list".

Ask Jose for what this means.

Are white people not allowed to have fun? Most people admire Tom Brady due to his success on the field, personality and the fact that he's not a criminal who beats his wife. It's natural to admire people who look like you. The left is saying that whites aren't allowed to have heros and our ancestors were all racist who practice genocide.

This POS has the right to write or say anything he wants, but what an irresponsible, greedy example of living human excrement (along with a large percentage of progressives)!

What are you guys expecting from someone that's a kinesiology professor (a gym teacher) to make sense when he's writing about social justice? [laugh]

This.
I had to go look it up.
Kinesiology is the scientific study of human or non-human body movement. Kinesiology addresses physiological, biomechanical, and psychological dynamic principles and mechanisms of movement.
With his background you'd think he would write about all the physical, neurological and mental attributes that make Brady great.
Who would even publish a book by a guy who's training and career give him zero qualifications on the topic?

I'm not sure I've seen much Tom Brady popularity outside of RI, MA, NH, VT, ME and parts of CT.
Maybe sections of Florida with a lot of old yankees?

As far as people calling him the goat that's because he's tied for first in pro bowl selections and has the most rings as a player. That's just a statistic, not necessarily "popularity." Rember though facts and stats are racist, offensive, and false. Opinions are truth.
Most people want him to quit while he's ahead and give someone else a chance to win.

I have written about the racial and gender politics of the performances, cultural representations, and personal narratives of...sport-related films like: Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

What in the actual fluck?? This guy actually admits he bases his research on a hilariously stupid Will Ferrell movie??

Back
Top Bottom