• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tom Arnold suggests people exercise Second Amendment rights against unmarked police in Washington D.C.

Reptile

NES Member
Tom Arnold called for “liberal men” to exercise their Second Amendment rights on unmarked law enforcement in Washington D.C.

The actor took to Twitter to encourage violence from people protesting police brutality in the wake of the death of George Floyd, who died May 25 in police custody in Minneapolis, Minn. when Officer Derek Chauvin knelt on his neck for more than eight minutes. In response to reports that President Trump has dispatched additional federal law enforcement in riot gear without visible badges or name identification, Arnold suggested that liberals in D.C. arm themselves.

“2nd Amendment is for everyone including black men with long guns but it's f---ing time for us white liberal men to stand up for our brothers & sisters. Borrow our dad's hunting rifles & go nose to nose with Trump’s gang of misfit tools. Let's do it,” he wrote on Twitter.

Imagine having sex with Roseanne Barr and then living 30+ years with the memories. I’d be looking for a way out too.

ETA: Much of his statement is asinine, but I genuinely like the “2A is for everyone“ part. I think that’s very true. Urban Black people have had their Molons Labe’d pretty hard (thanks, Reagan).

Is that the same Curt Schilling that played for the red sox?
That tweet delivers the goods for sure

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200609-191128_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200609-191128_Chrome.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 7
No no no dickhead. You don't get to have this both ways. You want guns gone, so no guns for you unless you're going to f***ing suck start a shotgun.

Ive hated that coke head since day one

Oh come on. He was great in True Lies.

The reality is that Tom Arnold is a C-grade actor who uses outrageous comments to attempt to stay relevant.

The tool you really need to watch out for is Michael Rappaport. He was Superboy in Cop Land. He was the hapless sidekick in that Eddie Murphy is a Hostage Negotiator in SF movie. He was the actor buddy in True Romance. (Yer so kewl. . . yer so kewl. Gosh Tarantino played her so well as a completely totally brain-damaged airhead.).

That guy is out-and-out NUTS. Again, he's a C-grade extra for the most part. Although I don't think the guy ever ages. But don't ever listen to him. He's a nut job.

Is that the same Curt Schilling that played for the red sox?
That tweet delivers the goods for sure

I'm not good at tehTwittah. But I think that Curt bulked up, shaved down and got himself an impressive, um, collection. ROFL!!!!

He said he wants new gun owners to go "nose to nose" against men that have been working on their shooting skills most of their lives.

Does he not realized we don't need to shoot from point blank range?

Does he think Trump voters are gonna stand shoulder to shoulder in a line like it's the civil war?

Does he not understand most of us have the ability to easily hit a torso sized target from several football fields away..... Even on a windy day?

He said he wants new gun owners to go "nose to nose" against men that have been working on their shooting skills most of their lives.

Does he not realized we don't need to shoot from point blank range?

Does he think Trump voters are gonna stand shoulder to shoulder in a line like it's the civil war?

Does he not understand most of us have the ability to easily hit a torso sized target from several football fields away..... Even on a windy day?

Northeast city police officers "working on their shooting skills most of their lives." The facts of police shootings don't bear that out. LOL

Back
Top Bottom