• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Today's Woot...

America Stories of War 36 DVD Collection
$19.99

* + $5 shipping

Condition:
New
Product:
1 American Stories of War 36 DVD Set with 50 Movies

America_Stories_of_War_DVD_Collection_pnmDetail.jpg

Just bought my 2... thanks for the heads up. I sometimes get too busy to check out the deals on woot. this is a great gift for my girlfriends grandfather, especially after we just talked about his time in the military the other day. He actually has a piece of the Berlin wall. Thanks again. +1

I got a a Sportsman's Guide ctalog last week (sportsmansguide.com) that had that in it, and almost ordered it. Don't remember how much it was now though.

woot has become a part of my daily ritual. sadly, this was sold out by the time i got to it. time to start getting up earlier i guess...

Warning! This is a big scam. I bought 2 @ 19.99 for gifts for pops and my brother. I got 2 charges for ~$40 on my credit cards and then I have in the last two months gotten $19.95 recurring charges on that card. It was the recurring charges that drew my attention to the initial double billing scam. Check your credit card statements. I wonder if the DVDs are worthless. My father hasn't said anything so I guess they are good.

Warning! This is a big scam. I bought 2 @ 19.99 for gifts for pops and my brother. I got 2 charges for ~$40 on my credit cards and then I have in the last two months gotten $19.95 recurring charges on that card. It was the recurring charges that drew my attention to the initial double billing scam. Check your credit card statements. I wonder if the DVDs are worthless. My father hasn't said anything so I guess they are good.

They must like you! [rofl]

I ordered two, got charged for two. No recurring charges.

It was definitely these DVDs. It may have been an ad, etc that was on woot that I clicked. I don't know. It can't hurt to check. BTW, the biller is not woot but this site HMS Movies tied to another domain "SMART SAVINGS CENTER.COM".

It was definitely these DVDs. It may have been an ad, etc that was on woot that I clicked. I don't know. It can't hurt to check. BTW, the biller is not woot but this site HMS Movies tied to another domain "SMART SAVINGS CENTER.COM".

Then you should let Woot know, since I doubt they want to be associated with an outfit that's ripping people off.

Not only have I bought from Woot ~6 times, but I bought two of the movie packs that the OP mentioned. No problems with billing here. Doubt that they are ripping people off, sounds more like a billing issue somewhere. Contact cc company and Woot to sort it out.

Back
Top Bottom