Today's Guilty or Not Guilty

You guys really think she's attractive.....wooff....guilty.

Attractiveness is subjective based on many factors. Last time you were laid, how under the influence you may be, right place - wrong time/wrong place - right time, etc... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say! I believe the old saying goes something like: a 2 is a 10 at 2 am...

Last edited:
Attractiveness is subjective based on many factors. Last time you were laid, how under the influence you may be, right place - wrong time/wrong place - right time, etc... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say! I believe the old saying goes something like: a 2 is a 10 at 2 am...

2 before 10 and 10 after 2.

Like to see NH doing it right and enforcing the laws. Maybe when they're free they could send a tutor down to MA.

Also re: Looks.

The trailer park called, one of their toys is missing.

Like putting lip stick on a pig.....[rolleyes]

D1371607-962A-495C-97ED-1D8714EBC739.jpeg

I’d hit it...

I just keep thinking "judge's daughter" here.
Could be. Mills was arrested a year ago for trying to buy a firearm at Bass Pro while having a warrant for her arrest, yet a year later she has been arrested for buying drugs that lead to someone's death.

Lol she looks like shes aged 6 years and gotten 5 points more on the crazy scale....

Lol she looks like shes aged 6 years and gotten 5 points more on the crazy scale....

It might be from the MENSA-caliber folks she's hanging out with.

From the article:

Mills told police that Black had picked her up the prior evening and that “he wanted her to contact her source to buy him drugs, to which she agreed.”

Once in the hotel room, Black snorted “a line of heroin” and laid down, the affidavit says. However, he quickly sat back up and then fell to the floor, causing Mills to believe he had overdosed because she could not wake him up. She told police she called two friends who came to the hotel and were able to revive Black.

Roughly 12 hours later, though, Black snorted from the same batch and became unresponsive, according to the affidavit.

"Roughly 12 hours later, though, Black snorted from the same batch and became unresponsive "

Well, like the Great Vince Lombardi said: "Winners NEVER quit, and quitters NEVER win!"

Back
Top Bottom