Today's Guilty or Not Guilty

Not even with Msant's d**k and PaulR's a$$ pushing.
She was...
...trying to buy a gun while having an electronic bench warrant out for her arrest.
Only 21 and already wanted for failing to appear on drug charges and now a PP trying to buy a gun. Way too crazy and stupid. I don't even want to be in the same room with her.

looks like her nose already received a nice right hook before. I bet she is a fighter.

AR-171029587.jpg

Why aren't they charging her for the (attempted) straw purchase?
That would be hard to prove...

She may end up not being a PP for life..i always laugh when the form said "are you a fugitive from justice?"
Who would try to buy a gun from an FFL knowing the answer was yes.?

And for that reason GUILTY!

She got arrested for having a warrant and gets released again.? Why bother showing up.
how did bass pro know she had a warrant? I’m guessing NICS check. Which proves the media wrong that anyone can buy a gun.

She got arrested for having a warrant and gets released again.? Why bother showing up.
how did bass pro know she had a warrant? I’m guessing NICS check. Which proves the media wrong that anyone can buy a gun.

Well she did produce the $100 for bail. [rolleyes]

Why aren't they charging her for the (attempted) straw purchase?

Because there's not anywhere near enough evidence for that in most cases, unless she or her buddy were dumb enough to run their mouth about it. Basically straws hinge entirely upon intent. (although they could still potentially get her for lying on the 4473, but that rarely happens).

Not to mention the feds never pick these up unless they can rack up a big score.

-Mike

Probably tried to buy a handgun on 4473, NH NICS POC finds open warrant, returned a "denied- but are they still in the store, we're calling the local kopsch because she's got a warrant, just lie and tell them they got delayed and itll only take a few minutes..."

Her ad on backpage” will straw purchase for booger sugar “.

Not a very good straw if she fails a BG check, though. [rofl]

- - - Updated - - -

That would be hard to prove...

She may end up not being a PP for life..i always laugh when the form said "are you a fugitive from justice?"
Who would try to buy a gun from an FFL knowing the answer was yes.?

And for that reason GUILTY!

It would be really funny if she was dumb enough to check off YES and the clerk called the kopsch strictly based on her response.... [rofl]

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom