Todays event's and another possible end of the world ban scenario?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22390
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22390

So with today's events in Washington, are any of you guy's worried that obummer will make another harder push as he did after the Sandy Hook shootings? If so what are you doing to prepare? And do you think anything will pass this time if he does? I actually got a nice deal on AIM surplus today 3 spikes stripped lowers with cosmetic blemishes 79$ a piece, just so happened there was another shooting as well. I figure I'll build one or two and if all hell breaks loose ill be "One of those guys" and sell my spikes lower for $250 [rolleyes]

Cheaper Than Dirt will go back to full retard/post Sandy Hook pricing (as opposed to their semi-retard pre-Sandy Hook pricing),

They're probably updating their website as I post this.

I already went to Four Seasons and bought out all of their inventory. Who wants a $2,000 10/22?

Bought two LRB LRs in one of the recent GBs. That's the time to act IMHO. Stock up on mags, rifles, ammo when this stuff isn't in the headlines.

If you wait until a Navy Yard, Fort Hood or Newtown, then you're too late.

"Better to be a year early than a day late."

We'll find out tomorrow if there's anything they can use to make another big push. Meanwhile ammo is already disappearing from mailorder vendors, what little there was, anyway.

I am still trying to keep Mini Me Duval happy by observing his one firearm a month rule!

I try using the first letter of the month to determine the firearm to buy. this month is S.

Last edited:
So with today's events in Washington, are any of you guy's worried that obummer will make another harder push as he did after the Sandy Hook shootings? If so what are you doing to prepare? And do you think anything will pass this time if he does? I actually got a nice deal on AIM surplus today 3 spikes stripped lowers with cosmetic blemishes 79$ a piece, just so happened there was another shooting as well. I figure I'll build one or two and if all hell breaks loose ill be "One of those guys" and sell my spikes lower for $250 [rolleyes]

With his dwindling public support and Syria spinning out of control I think he has other stuff to worry about. Oh and congress is trying to avoid "shutdown" again, Which just sounds so terrible that I would never want congress to just go away for awhile.

I'm planning on going to the gun show in Marlboro this weekend. It will be interesting to see the prices and the mood of the crowd especially after almost a week after the tragic event.

I think the "regular" token moonbat gun grabbers are delighted and spewing their rhetoric from the mountain top as usual but. I feel as a whole, America is becoming somewhat numb to these events. There doesn't seem to be the same atmosphere with this incident as compared to the previous ones. Talked to my dad last night, no mention of the incident. Same with the workplace this morning. So no, no personal preparation or changes of life. Carrying on as normal here.

I think so,and if you are smart you will be prepared.It just so happens I have the perfect loadout for the gayAR15 newb..One pre-ban Bushmaster rifle with a LaRue tactical rail so you can mount dishwashers,flashlights and small children up to 50 pounds,and 1800 rounds of South African 5.56 (in 300 rd battle packs!!!) for the very low price of $4500...I don't price gouge,so if you don't want to buy it you don't have to.

Extra mags are available to the buyer for added cost.

Back
Top Bottom