• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Today, June 27th is PTSD Awareness Day

PTSD is very real and just not for service members. There are also different types of PTSD. Don’t be afraid to seek out any help you may need, there plenty of people out there that can relate to anything you my be dealing with.

Therapy has personally helped me a lot.

I stepped in it. My daughter reacting to the above video, she never told me but apparently she volunteered to work at VA hospitals and saw it first hand.

Awww. I actually had to do stuff like that when I worked in the hospital. I just stayed calm listened then explained where we are showed them they were safe and reassuring them. Also With dementia and medications and neurological issues. Hallucinations stuff like that. “

One of the worst things they are doing are now classifying just being friggin upset with PTSD. Someone has a friend die, PTSD. Someone gets arrested and roughed up, PTSD. Hell they are testing people who were locked down with Covid for PTSD. It’s ridiculous. Meanwhile they will provide free medical free housing and free legal help to illegals and they step over veterans.

One of the worst things they are doing are now classifying just being friggin upset with PTSD. Someone has a friend die, PTSD. Someone gets arrested and roughed up, PTSD. Hell they are testing people who were locked down with Covid for PTSD. It’s ridiculous. Meanwhile they will provide free medical free housing and free legal help to illegals and they step over veterans.
The VA is outsourcing care to private parties and closing hospitals to pay the free shite army. The whole reason VA's came in to existence was civilian hospitals couldn't give veterans the care they needed. I got a e-mail from my second wife two weeks ago who, I have a lot of history with. Her and a bunch of her friends actually succeeded in preventing the closing the Northampton VA Hospital

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom