today in Police accountability

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/8...ng-103-times-two-unarmed-women/#axzz2thsgeYmu

The Commission, after its investigation earlier this month, stated the officers were not at serious fault, even though they violated the Los Angeles Police Department’s policy.

well as long as they weren't at serious fault...

oh wait, I guess someone was at fault since...
The mother and daughter, though traumatized, received a settlement from the LAPD for $4.2 million dollars.

With no warning, the eight officers unleashed a hail of bullets, firing 103 times at the truck carrying Margie Carranza and her 71-year-old mother Emma Hernandez. Carranza, then 47, was cut by flying glass, her mother was shot in the back. Miraculously, both women survived.

No, that sounds about right. Must have been transplants from the Watertown PD.

- - - Updated - - -

It's funny. I wonder if a tragic set of circumstances led me to make a miscalculation whereby I fired a few hundred rounds into a random car driving by would be considered only a minor fault, at best.

103 shots, 1 hit, no kills

- - - Updated - - -

No, that sounds about right. Must have been transplants from the Watertown PD.
[/COLOR][/LEFT]

- - - Updated - - -

It's funny. I wonder if a tragic set of circumstances led me to make a miscalculation whereby I fired a few hundred rounds into a random car driving by would be considered only a minor fault, at best.

certainly you would get to keep your job and pay, just maybe a talking to

LA's County's finest, we will arrest your ass for not giving us the video.....yep

"I don't understand that logic of authority- It's protect and serve not intimidate and degrade. Huge heart for the Vet that stood his ground and stood up for the people he served, by not turning over the phone. I hope that lady gets a fat check!!! Do you have any warrants LMAO "I hope he is a thug tactics" shitty!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad the person who taped that assault by the cop was a VET and had balls. Some people would do whatever the badge wearer said.

- - - Updated - - -

What did those cops qualify with at the range, slingshots?

103 shots, 1 hit, no kills

- - - Updated - - -

certainly you would get to keep your job and pay, just maybe a talking to

Good thing the cops aren't limited to 10 round mags. Who knows how that would have turned out.

It is clear that p.o's and prison guards at the "state hospitals" are in need of throrough training
in dealing with the mentally ill.
With a focus on Schizophrenia.

It still shocks me to see a video like that, even though it happens often enough now that it shouldn't shock me. WTF is wrong with these people???????

LA's County's finest, we will arrest your ass for not giving us the video.....yep

"I don't understand that logic of authority- It's protect and serve not intimidate and degrade. Huge heart for the Vet that stood his ground and stood up for the people he served, by not turning over the phone. I hope that lady gets a fat check!!! Do you have any warrants LMAO "I hope he is a thug tactics" shitty!!!"

[thinking]

I like how he turned around the 'see something, say something' thing. Well played.

LOL -- and even more LOL @ the posts saying something about 2A being useless at go-time. with a 1% hit-rate the 1.3 billion rounds of ammo does not seem very threatening.

And those are the ones in the field, just imagine how bad the paper pusher cops are.

Heck of a punch by the bus cop. A special needs woman who you cold cock with a sucker punch and you couldn't even knock her down. Not only is he a POS but my sister has a better punch. Must be proud at the end of the day sucker punching a woman.

This one is truly beyond the pale. I don't understand how there cannot be more outrage about this. The danger to the public was just astonishing and obviously perpetrated with *absolutely* no cause or justification at all whatsoever.

103 rounds at two women delivering newspapers is not a "serious fault," just a violation of policy?

Wow. Just wow. What would they consider a serious fault, a nuclear detonation?

Is anyone surprised? I mean really surprised? Cops are rarely held personally accountable either criminally or financially for this shit. As long as they get away with it most of the time things cannot get better.

Back
Top Bottom