• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Today in 1993, 4 ATF agents and 76 innocent people were killed.

@Mountain there was no excuse for Waco or Oklahoma City, I do NOT condone either, but it is pretty hard to ignore or deny the fact that some nutjob took down the Murrah building in retaliation for the Government's actions at Waco, and 168 additional people died needlessly.

If there was no Waco, would there have been a Oklahoma city?
Timothy McVeigh was hell-bent on getting back at the US government at any cost necessary.

Some "heroes" took the time to stand for pics in the smoldering ruins of Waco. You really want to get pissed,look up Lon Horiuchi,FBI's favorite assassin and brand ambassador for Troy and HS Precision.

093-01048.jpg

093-01044.jpg
FBI-snipers-with-heavy-equipment-.50-cal-Barret-rifle-Mt-Carmel-March-1993.-copsproductions.jpg
Pukes

The FBI/ATF had multiple opportunities to arrest the shit bag from waco in a peaceful manner......but they CHOSE to create a scene with a blockade/siege

The same thing happened to that tax protester up in NH about 10 years back.

Same thing that happened with ruby ridge

The shit that happened under Reno/Clinton is inexcusable.....

Never could understand why the Fed's chose to start WWIII with these people instead of just nabbing them while away from their compounds....

Never could understand why the Fed's chose to start WWIII with these people instead of just nabbing them while away from their compounds....

The ATF was up for a budget review and some wanted to cut the agency. They staged this whole event and invited the local media to show how "important" they are and how they need more money. That's why there is so much good film on the incident, it was a staged event for the media to showcase the ATF.

Some "heroes" took the time to stand for pics in the smoldering ruins of Waco. You really want to get pissed,look up Lon Horiuchi,FBI's favorite assassin and brand ambassador for Troy and HS Precision.

093-01048.jpg

093-01044.jpg
FBI-snipers-with-heavy-equipment-.50-cal-Barret-rifle-Mt-Carmel-March-1993.-copsproductions.jpg
[/QUOT
He’s the pos that bravely shot Vicki Weaver at Ruby Ridge, while she was holding an infant in what must have been a threatening manner. He was indicted by a grand jury, later found not prosecutable by virtue of his employment.

If John Law can use a tank against me why can't I own a tank to defend myself. Isn't that the actual true meaning of the Second Amendment, to protect me and mine against foes both foreign and domestic. Then that goes without saying all prohibitive gun laws are unconstitutional. The Gov't should not be more powerful than the people it governs.

If John Law can use a tank against me why can't I own a tank to defend myself. Isn't that the actual true meaning of the Second Amendment, to protect me and mine against foes both foreign and domestic. Then that goes without saying all prohibitive gun laws are unconstitutional.
When you think of the true meaning of the 2A, it doesnt make any sense to allow the gov to have any say in the matter whatsoever. Its like letting a burglar decide what kind of alarm you can put in your house or how many locks and of what type.

I forget what it was called, but it was something like "The McVeigh Tapes", an interview of McVeigh in prison where he matter of factly described everything. Ruby Ridge was a WTF moment for him, and when he saw what was happening at Waco he went to see for himself. Oklahoma City was his response to a .gov that was out of control. He chose that building because it housed the greatest number of .gov agencies and he chose the anniversary of Waco to link the two events. He expected to be the catalyst for the next Civil War.

Oh, so that excuses the government action at Waco. Got it.

Waco was planned and carried out by multiple government entities. They planned and carried out the deprivation of the civil rights of a whole group with lies and false statements.

Oklahoma City was carried out by 2, perhaps 3 that had no authority or moral ground to stand on. However, when you piss off enough people - sooner or later one or two are going to come back at you.

ATF's Instagram a month or so ago was firebombed with comments from angry people shitting on them for only mourning the loss of their agents and not the lives of those innocent children.

Let's not give the FBI a pass here. They were also heavily involved in the Mt. Carmel siege.

@Mountain there was no excuse for Waco or Oklahoma City, I do NOT condone either, but it is pretty hard to ignore or deny the fact that some nutjob took down the Murrah building in retaliation for the Government's actions at Waco, and 168 additional people died needlessly.

If there was no Waco, would there have been a Oklahoma city?

I highly, highly doubt it. It was the motivation behind it, and McVeigh wasn't even aware that there was a daycare inside the building. He did admit that had he known, he still may have bombed the building.

093-01048.jpg

093-01044.jpg

It is absolutely disturbing these guys are celebrating over the smoldering remains of innocent children. It doesn't matter how evil--or crazy--Koresh and his followers may have been, it was a complete dereliction of duty and a lack of basic humanity to allow negotiations proceed in the abysmal way they did. They should have just retreated and nabbed them in public while they were doing errands.

Tanks punching holes in buildings and launching CS gas inside is not the way to save children from a cult with apocalyptic prophecies.

I'd like to point out some things some of you may not know and it is this: Joe Biden completely condoned and excused the actions of the agents that led to this disaster. John Kerry, who many of you dislike, at least had the integrity to heavily criticize these monsters for how their actions resulted in the deaths of dozens of kids.

And finally, Lon Horiuchi is the reason I won't buy Troy products. I had the choice between a Colt XM177E2 ($2500) Troy GAU-5 or a Brownells XM177E2--I went with the Brownells. I saved $500 dollars (it was on sale and still is) and I got a product with a real finish, not painted over parts, better quality handguard, and no wack eagle marking on the front of the mag well. Sure, the Troy has a few more pieces of swag, but the raunchy paint and lesser-quality handguard would have to be replaced, negating the $100 savings. To top it all off, Brownells now sells 25-round straight magazines based on the prototypes, but modified to run reliably. The Colt product is simply overpriced.

The only Federal agents killed were all, all for of them, former bodyguards for Bill Clinton.

Back
Top Bottom