Today in 1993, 4 ATF agents and 76 innocent people were killed.

Wacovictor.jpg

and lets not forget the innocent people at the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building a year later either, at least 168 dead, close to 700 wounded, as the direct result of a home grown terrorist retaliating for the Waco incident

Oh, so that excuses the government action at Waco. Got it.

All innocent men, women and children, RIP.
I liked your post and agree with you 100%. But let me play devils advocate. David Koresh was no innocent man. He was manufacturing illegal machine guns and those parents that fell for all his religious BS put there children in harms way following this nut. Now, that doesn’t mean the Feds should show up, start shooting and ultimately use tear gas during their assault knowing it would spark a fire. What the Government did that day cannot be forgiven and it actually brought me pleasure watching God punish that evil witch Janet Reno and have her shake to death with that awful disease. This should be tought in every school along with the Boston Massacre, unfortunately they probably don’t teach either of them. God bless and let’s all remember the people of Waco today.

and lets not forget the innocent people at the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building a year later either, at least 168 dead, close to 700 wounded, as the direct result of a home grown terrorist retaliating for the Waco incident

You should read the report of explosives expert General Benton Partin on what brought down the Murrah Federal Building. Reference to his report is in the Congressional Record. I actually went and found it there once though I don't have time to find it again right now.

Here's a couple of spoonfuls if you're so inclined to inquire.

Letter from Gen. Partin to U.S. Sen. Trent Lott

Red Flags From an Expert

Some "heroes" took the time to stand for pics in the smoldering ruins of Waco. You really want to get pissed,look up Lon Horiuchi,FBI's favorite assassin and brand ambassador for Troy and HS Precision.

093-01048.jpg

093-01044.jpg
FBI-snipers-with-heavy-equipment-.50-cal-Barret-rifle-Mt-Carmel-March-1993.-copsproductions.jpg
That's what I figured.

You should read the report of explosives expert General Benton Partin on what brought down the Murrah Federal Building. Reference to his report is in the Congressional Record. I actually went and found it there once though I don't have time to find it again right now.

Here's a couple of spoonfuls if you're so inclined to inquire.

Letter from Gen. Partin to U.S. Sen. Trent Lott

Red Flags From an Expert
From Day One this whole thing stunk. Uncontained ANFO is pretty benign. A plastic barrel is not containment, not to mention that for an explosion of that magnitude, the plastic barrel would have been vaporized. Funny, they "found" pieces of it after the blast.

Some "heroes" took the time to stand for pics in the smoldering ruins of Waco. You really want to get pissed,look up Lon Horiuchi,FBI's favorite assassin and brand ambassador for Troy and HS Precision.

093-01048.jpg

093-01044.jpg
FBI-snipers-with-heavy-equipment-.50-cal-Barret-rifle-Mt-Carmel-March-1993.-copsproductions.jpg
I hope these guys are proud!!! It takes a lot of skill to shoot dogs and burn children alive! Pathetic! And no, Oklahoma City should not of been the answer to this treachery.

It makes me sick also, none of these people were held responsible. They were even given promotions! As stated above this whole thing could have been handled differently. I recall watching the tanks there, made my blood boil! The lesson I took away was, when the government commits murder, its really not murder.

I liked your post and agree with you 100%. But let me play devils advocate. David Koresh was no innocent man. He was manufacturing illegal machine guns and those parents that fell for all his religious BS put there children in harms way following this nut. Now, that doesn’t mean the Feds should show up, start shooting and ultimately use tear gas during their assault knowing it would spark a fire. What the Government did that day cannot be forgiven and it actually brought me pleasure watching God punish that evil witch Janet Reno and have her shake to death with that awful disease. This should be tought in every school along with the Boston Massacre, unfortunately they probably don’t teach either of them. God bless and let’s all remember the people of Waco today.

To date, there has not been one single "illegal" machinegun brought forward as evidence to support the government's claim (and your parroting of it). NOT ONE!

To the best of anyone's knowledge (including the gun dealer that transferred them) every full auto gun on that compound had legal paperwork. And just so you remember correctly, the 1994 federal gun legislation was written up and pending.......this was the excuse to pass it and millions of law abiding people still suffer under it to this day.

People put their children in harms way every single day......far, FAR worse potential harm than the unproven accusations that a couple of people stated AFTER those they accused were dead and unable to defend themselves against the unmitigated slander.

The rest of your post I agree with, but you've yet to spit out the government koolaid regarding the fabrications they( the government) used to justify their illegally undertaken mass murder.

Oh, so that excuses the government action at Waco. Got it.

@Mountain there was no excuse for Waco or Oklahoma City, I do NOT condone either, but it is pretty hard to ignore or deny the fact that some nutjob took down the Murrah building in retaliation for the Government's actions at Waco, and 168 additional people died needlessly.

If there was no Waco, would there have been a Oklahoma city?

Last edited:
@Mountain there was no excuse for Waco or Oklahoma City, I do NOT condone either, but it is pretty hard to ignore or deny the fact that some nutjob took down the Murrah building in retaliation for the Government's actions at Waco.

I doubt it.

@Mountain there was no excuse for Waco or Oklahoma City, I do NOT condone either, but it is pretty hard to ignore or deny the fact that some nutjob took down the Murrah building in retaliation for the Government's actions at Waco, and 168 additional people died needlessly.

Doubtful, but can't really say that with 100% certainty. Both are horrible events and not excusable- but evil actions by nutjobs vs. purposeful action by the government are in a completely different class. Responding to Waco with 'what about Oklahoma City?' to me is inappropriate.

edit- My bad if you were simply pointing out that OK City was a consequence of the gov action at Waco. Sometimes internet communication isn't the best...

093-01048.jpg

093-01044.jpg

Is that Lon the Butcher in the last photo?

To date, there has not been one single "illegal" machinegun brought forward as evidence to support the government's claim (and your parroting of it). NOT ONE!

To the best of anyone's knowledge (including the gun dealer that transferred them) every full auto gun on that compound had legal paperwork. And just so you remember correctly, the 1994 federal gun legislation was written up and pending.......this was the excuse to pass it and millions of law abiding people still suffer under it to this day.

People put their children in harms way every single day......far, FAR worse potential harm than the unproven accusations that a couple of people stated AFTER those they accused were dead and unable to defend themselves against the unmitigated slander.

The rest of your post I agree with, but you've yet to spit out the government koolaid regarding the fabrications they( the government) used to justify their illegally undertaken mass murder.
Let’s start with we are obviously on the same side. The last thing that I’m doing is spewing government Kool-Aid out. You’re right no one has been charged with manufacturing any machine guns because the federal judge had all the evidence sealed so no one could see it, don’t be naive . The 1994 ban was a features ban and had nothing to do with Waco, as u stated it was well before 9/94. Possession of a machine gun or manufacturing a machine gun was established in 1986 ( thank you Wayne Lapierre and Ronald Reagan ). I’m pretty sure they had some evidence even a little bit of him doing some sort of illegal manufacturing of machine guns doesn’t excuse them to do what they did. It definitely doesn’t excuse Timothy McVay for blowing up all those innocent people.

Back
Top Bottom