Today I ripped up my check and membership to NRA , I'm done with them forever...

I've been a member since 2007 and always wanted to simply do my part and support them for protecting my rights etc.

I always found it very uncomfortable the amount of physical mail and phone calls I receive from them asking for money.

Anyways they did not support a 17 year old kid who loved his community and went to prison then on trial for self defense. They remained silent about Kyle Rittenhouse, this made me realize I am supporting the wrong people. The rumors I have heard over the years are mostly true, the guy just cares about money and more money.... The biggest self defense case in a decade and we have stood by the NRAs side all these years with my hats and bags and stickers and they didn't make so much as a PeeP about Kyle Rittenhouse. So I just ripped up the membership renewal and I have no shame, no guilt and I feel sorry for the lady who will be calling me asking me to send them money, cause I'm gonna let her know how I feel about them.

I stopped caring about the NRA long ago. Glad I never bought their lifetime membership. I don't know what they do. Just put out ads for themselves? I mean, they must be working with $millions per year, every year, in paid memberships. Where is the NRA with Massachusetts? Where is the NRA with the National Firearm Act? If you ask me, the gun owners of this country are in a much worse shape than they were when the NRA was founded exactly 150 years ago (11/17/1871),

I'm also never giving another penny to the salvation army , today I found out that they feel all white people are racist because of the color of their skin and they must apologize for being racists.... it's insanity. View attachment 545607
I'll keep my money this year as I pass the bell ringers. And next year I WANT AN APOLOGY from them.

I'm also never giving another penny to the salvation army , today I found out that they feel all white people are racist because of the color of their skin and they must apologize for being racists.... it's insanity. View attachment 545607

I'll keep my money this year as I pass the bell ringers. And next year I WANT AN APOLOGY from them.

I think they just lost me also.

Getting very difficult to find a charity which hasn't gone woke.

I've been a member since 2007 and always wanted to simply do my part and support them for protecting my rights etc.

I always found it very uncomfortable the amount of physical mail and phone calls I receive from them asking for money.

Anyways they did not support a 17 year old kid who loved his community and went to prison then on trial for self defense. They remained silent about Kyle Rittenhouse, this made me realize I am supporting the wrong people. The rumors I have heard over the years are mostly true, the guy just cares about money and more money.... The biggest self defense case in a decade and we have stood by the NRAs side all these years with my hats and bags and stickers and they didn't make so much as a PeeP about Kyle Rittenhouse. So I just ripped up the membership renewal and I have no shame, no guilt and I feel sorry for the lady who will be calling me asking me to send them money, cause I'm gonna let her know how I feel about them.

i wouldn't expect the nra to get involved in a murder trial

I think that @greencobra has a point. Especially in this case where the NRA supporting Rittenhouse would just give the prosecutor another target to exploit.

I had been an NRA member for 20+ years and stopped a few years ago. Joined GOA, FPC, GOAL, SAF..

That's it. Only the Salvation Marine Corps for me...

2000x1333_q95.jpg

i wouldn't expect the nra to get involved in a murder trial
I always viewed it as self defense. I know someone could say it was murder, it's true. But 8 looked at it as a case of a man protecting his life. I got jumped before. I got jumped by a group of 10 guys, it sucked. Wish I could have protected myself. They thought I was someone else.

Just waiting for Wayne Lapierre to die, I guess. Apparently that squatter will never leave until God takes him.
I honestly believe the NRA makes the most donation. When people's fear index of having their gun rights taken away, increases donations for Wayne. I think Wayne wants the donations and that's all

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you!!! Dumbasses!

I think that @greencobra has a point. Especially in this case where the NRA supporting Rittenhouse would just give the prosecutor another target to exploit.
Since when does the NRA care about other people's Feelings. You proved my point. NRA is way to weak for my liking. I like bad ass people, I like strong people, I like leadership. Ron DeSantis is a great example, he doesn't care about hurting people's feelings. He does the right thing, over and over. And there are many more great strong leaders out there.... NRA is junior varsity

go read the source document from the SA instead of the hit piece

"
Discussion Guide Preamble
The attached document is a voluntary discussion guide from the Interna-
tional Salvation Army. The tool has been provided through the Interna-
tional Social Justice Commission and is designed to stimulate gracious
discussion among Salvationists who choose to participate.
This discussion guide represents The Salvation Army’s desire for internal
dialogue. It is not a position or policy statement, and it does not replace,
supersede, or act as an addendum to The Salvation Army’s International
Positional Statement

It then goes onto say that the SA has made mistakes in the past, too bad other churches and faiths can't do the same

A major component of The Salvation Army’s
international mission statement is ‘... to preach
the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human
needs in his name without discrimination.’
However, we cannot truly serve our brothers and
sisters if we allow discrimination and racism to
happen around them or even within The Salvation
Army. Our International Position Statement1
reads, ‘The Salvation Army acknowledges with
regret, that Salvationists have sometimes shared
in the sins of racism and conformed to economic,
organisational and social pressures that
perpetuate racism.’, and challenges us to fight
against racism. As Salvationists and Christians,
we are called to stand against any form of sin or
oppression, and racism is no different.

The document says NOTHING about forcing anyone to do anything, it even says in the document churches are free to embrace the contents, or not, and it is not an official church position or document. It is meant as something to be used to teach people within their church, they are not forcing it on the world.

If you want to crap on a religious body being total leftists, start with the Roman Catholic Church... didn't I read recently they have a painting of George Floyd as Jesus hanging in one of their colleges?

If you want to read the SA document here is the link

I am not a religious person, on a good day I am a very lapsed Catholic, I did not leave the church, their positions are not the same ones I was raised on... they left me... and I do not consider myself the member of any faith.

But I drop a C note in the kettle every Christmas for no other reason than the work they do with addicts and alcoholics... they succeed when others can't or don't, and that is good enough for me to open my wallet

YMMV

The document says NOTHING about forcing anyone to do anything, it even says in the document churches are free to embrace the contents, or not, and it is not an official church position or document. It is meant as something to be used to teach people within their church, they are not forcing it on the world.

If you want to crap on a religious body being total leftists, start with the Roman Catholic Church... didn't I read recently they have a painting of George Floyd as Jesus hanging in one of their colleges?

If you want to read the SA document here is the link

I am not a religious person, on a good day I am a very lapsed Catholic, I did not leave the church, their positions are not the same ones I was raised on... they left me... and I do not consider myself the member of any faith.

But I drop a C note in the kettle every Christmas for no other reason than the work they do with addicts and alcoholics... they succeed when others can't or don't, and that is good enough for me to open my wallet

YMMV
To give money to an organization that supports a racial divide or criticism is wrong. An organization that demands apologies from a race not a guilty party is wrong. I hope they reap what they sow and go under I don't feel a need to support a racist organization that want's me to kneel before them!

Did a shredding session today. Loads of simple, standard sized envelopes and then the NRA's glossy, embossed, photo-covered envelopes with their oversized parchment paper inside. Probably cost them $10 to mail that shit to me. Someone's grandson must own a printing business

Did a shredding session today. Loads of simple, standard sized envelopes and then the NRA's glossy, embossed, photo-covered envelopes with their oversized parchment paper inside. Probably cost them $10 to mail that shit to me. Someone's grandson must own a printing business
I hate they ship those f*cking envelopes, lets everyone know someone is into guns.

Their marketing department are a bunch of c*nts.

But many do the same, f*cking Dillon shipped me a box that said "AMMO MANUFACTURING" on all 6 sides and now they send me their f*cking monthly magazine that has nothing new except some chick on the cover. F*cking, charge me an extra $5 on a $750 machine and cover that mag, I dont need the world to know. USCCA does the same with their magazine.

I need to opt out of all sh*t. I like to fly under the radar.

Back
Top Bottom