• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

TODAY-- FEBRUARY 18, 2020, NPR IS DOING A PROGRAM ON UNDERGROUND SURVIVAL BUNKERS.

Uzi2

NES Member
As the title says, this afternoon on NPR they are doing a program on underground survival bunkers.

It will be on their "All Things Considered" program which I think comes on at 4pm EST.

This ought to be interesting, I'll be listening to see their take on preppers, survival and specifically, affordable underground survival bunkers.

Last edited:
LOL.

By definition, anyone they interview who consents to appear on a public radio broadcast is automatically doing it wrong.

LOL.

By definition, anyone they interview who consents to appear on a public radio broadcast is automatically doing it wrong.

I'm thinking it will be a talk with company or companies that build or invest in them.

Aditionally.....its pretty easy to remain somewhat anonymous on radio.

Welllll, that was a complete and utter disappointment!!
Not only was the subject held until the last part of the program, there was nothing of substance at all. It was an advertisement for "Fortitude Ranch".....a $1000 dollar per person per year pay to play deal where you pay and pay and pay and if the shit never hits the fan, you're out a ton of money that could have been better spent on one's own preps.

It's basically a lazy man's "insurance" for hard times that comes with no guarantee of a pay out in the end.

Fvck You NPR and Fortitude Ranch, I and a lot of others can do better without either of you.

I always wondered what happened to all those homes built with bomb shelters in the 1950s-60s!
I only saw one in my childhood neighborhood and it was pretty small and not really well stocked for any lengthy stay......certainly wouldn't be sufficient for a prolonged nuke event.

I always wondered what happened to all those homes built with bomb shelters in the 1950s-60s!

They became bedrooms for angst ridden Gen X teenagers.

tumblr_mhingcrDNz1qb08kio1_400.gifv

Back
Top Bottom