To those in RI: Cormick Lynch for congress

Hey, I don't know much about this guy other than he was checking out of my company as I was checking in, and our mutual friends think pretty highly of him.

I don't know where he stands on all the issues, but from what I have heard he seems to more or less be a libertarian running as a republican. He is definitely going with the "sick of the bullshit" platform from what I have seen.

Since this is a gun board the only thing I could find with him when it comes to firearms was this quote:
He also rejected the idea of watering down the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms.
http://www.providencejournal.com/po...ch-announces-congressional-bid-in-newport.ece

Here's a good vid that covers the rest of the bases

I have zero idea what is going on with RI politics, but this guy seems like someone who may be good for this country, and as a fellow Marine with some mutual friends I figured why not post it up here.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately he has a snowball's chance in hell. He is running against corrupt, thieving, lying scumbag who is possibly under investigation by IRS and FBI. And still- snowball's chance...

Dont get me wrong now, I and my friends will vote for him. But it will be very short of victory. He needs money and GOP will give him a meagre 5K. While Chippolino had 2.5 mil...

Back
Top Bottom