To sell or not to sell

Random notes...

Even though the "original" AWB sunsetted, MA kept it. And has since made it worse. Dunno what free-ish states would do if it, or something similar, came back federally.

Guns are great to have. Useless without ammo. AK ammo has gone less retard price-wise than anything else. Also, guns with broken parts are useless. Moral? Stock up on ammo and parts.

Buy a safe from Tractor Supply. Have it delivered to my house. My basement is large and climate controlled.

Random notes...

Even though the "original" AWB sunsetted, MA kept it. And has since made it worse. Dunno what free-ish states would do if it, or something similar, came back federally.

Guns are great to have. Useless without ammo. AK ammo has gone less retard price-wise than anything else. Also, guns with broken parts are useless. Moral? Stock up on ammo and parts.

Buy a safe from Tractor Supply. Have it delivered to my house. My basement is large and climate controlled.
I have nothing against AKs at all. For a real combat in shitty conditions it is a great rifle. Got it full of mud - just piss on it and shoot the gunk and sand out.
But to keep one out of an anticipation of an actual combat, in a nato country , is odd.

Bulgarian stamped ones arsenal sells are quite ok, I saw them, may be some of them are perfectly capable of an moa accuracy, but, if you will have in it a usual steel 7.62 Tula - what good will it do? It is, again, an odd thing to expect that combination to outshoot, say, my 20” LaRue stealth paired with a 68gr match ammo.
To each his own, anyway.

Hippies don’t wanna get pulled over for fear we’d have to deal with the cops.
Our trick was we’d leave the box and an open tube of quell kwell on the dashboard by the front door. When the cops came in the bus we’d all start scratching our heads. They’d alway exit the bus quickly and send us on our way.
FTFY.

Yeah but 2 moa is pretty common, and boulders and air conditioners don't shoot back.
Ringing steel at 300 yards + with a decent AR is easy. Not as easy with most AKs.
I am going to choose accuracy every time.
I think Paul is right. Many on this forum think the AK is the be all end all. I don't.
I don't either but i also don't deride it as crap.

The only thing i hate about AKs is they're overpriced because of shit laws.

I don't either but i also don't deride it as crap.
An absolute majority of what you got here in USA and call an AK is an absolute crap. It just is. :).

To speak more seriously about that - it escapes me why to buy a semi auto version of something that was specifically perfected to be brilliant in full auto. Those who can buy and afford non mutilated full auto non Chinese non yugo ones - god bless them, by all means.

As most of you know we are down sizing to a school bus converted to a "motor home" or Skoolie as we like to call it in the community. So the things that won't fit in our new home will either be sold, given away (NOT THE GUNS!), tossed or stored (kept with a friend maybe). Sooooo... would you sell your ARs if you couldn't keep them with you? What about any other rifles? We will likely sell a few handguns. Not too worried about that. The rifles "concern" me given the loony left and the ATF nominee. Concern me in the fact that if the left gets their way we would not be able to replace them if we sell them now. So what would you be "comfortable" selling?

I thought you were just building a bus, you are actually going to live in it ?

Back
Top Bottom