To Protect Herself Against White Supremacy, Roxane Gay Reveals She's Purchased Firearms: 'I Got Me a Berretta'

Reptile

NES Member
As one of the most prominent voices of our time, author Roxane Gay is acutely aware of the power of her words. But when it comes to white supremacy, it’s gonna take a lot more than eloquent speech to preserve her safety. This is why on the latest episode of her podcast, Here to Slay, during a discussion with co-host Dr. Tressie McMillan Cottom, Gay revealed the lengths she’s been forced to go to do exactly that.

“White people are black people’s problem, but black people cannot solve white people,” Cottom began. “This is not a problem we can solve. This is an in-house intra-family war that will kill us, coincidentally. But in which we have no skin and no sides. We literally lose either way.

White supremacy has failed her if she speaks in ebonics rather than English.

Never heard of her.
More virtue signaling.
I'm bi and black and the whole white world is out to get me, attitude.

I hope she doesn't ever find out what communist think, treat and do to certain groups of people.
Because that is the type of government that they so hope for. Except it won't be the communist from this country in charge!

If she thinks it's an American problem between white and black people she should look at crime rates by certain people against other people taking into account their skin color.
I don't think she would admit that the numbers would not be what she ever had envisioned.
Especially for crimes like rape.

Last edited:
As one of those white people who appreciates the confederates more and more every day I'd love to tell her this.

We don't jump on because we're racist and want all colored people back in chains. We are supporting the movement of a less oppressive government that is for the people yet again. And allowing the states to determine what is good and not good for themselves.

Her and I probably wouldn't get along not because she's black but because she seems like an annoying c*** who won't mind her own f***ing business. And it's people like that out there screwing around with our rights and forcing us to pretend to care about stupid shit like race and sexuality.

Also I bet she went bi to double her chances of getting laid that is one ugly woman inside and out

I hope she realize that white supremacists have guns too. And trees.
She probably lives in some gated community where Bernie would be considered a staunch conservative, and the chances to run into a white supremacist are as good as mine are to hit the powerball.

“I got me a Beretta. And a Sig Sauer,” Gay said. “Guns are not my thing. I think that if people want to own one handgun, or two, that’s fine. I don’t think people should own AR-15s or automatic weapons.

“For the first time in my life I have felt the need for an extra layer of protection.”
Guns are not your thing? Apparently they are now!

And you'll get an AR15, when you need that "extra layer of protection".

ALSO, she's married to a white chick! Needs a gun for white supremacy but she'll take that white beaver all day long.

As one of the most prominent voices of our time, author Roxane Gay is acutely aware of the power of her words. But when it comes to white supremacy, it’s gonna take a lot more than eloquent speech to preserve her safety. This is why on the latest episode of her podcast, Here to Slay, during a discussion with co-host Dr. Tressie McMillan Cottom, Gay revealed the lengths she’s been forced to go to do exactly that.

“White people are black people’s problem, but black people cannot solve white people,” Cottom began. “This is not a problem we can solve. This is an in-house intra-family war that will kill us, coincidentally. But in which we have no skin and no sides. We literally lose either way.

White supremacy has failed her if she speaks in ebonics rather than English.
What a disgusting fatbody

What is troubling is these people have been conditioned to be fixated on white people. They've been told white people are their enemies out to do everything they can to eliminate them. This has been all brought about by the democrats who are the original party of slavery, the klan and Jim Crow. Their policies are targeting white people punishing them for being white, actually is racist hatred. Democrats are using race to divide us. This action is causing hatred and mistrust of each other. Look at the violence this summer it was whipped up into a racial frenzy by the left. Most people want to just live life not caring about a persons color.

Back
Top Bottom