To protect and serve, LAPD style.

In the old west, you'd hang from the highest tree if you'd shoot a man in the back. There are a few traditions that are worth keeping. Just sayin.

I saw this before. The other guy there was a whiteness and testified to the guy running away with a gun in his hand

I don't care if he was running away with a nuke in his hand. He was running away! He posed no threat to the officer at that point. The officer should have been charged with 2nd degree murder or voluntary manslaughter at the very least.

Who knew he was running from the one officer in the state that can hit a target. A moving target no less. It must be all that practice they get on dogs...

Plenty of shitbag cop videos out there, this case seems inconclusive.

That said... this is what happens when you have a government sanctioned monopoly. Police forces are just that, it's time weak-kneed "conservatives" start pushing for terminable contract security.

Plenty of shitbag cops [STRIKE=undefined]videos[/STRIKE] out there, this case seems inconclusive.

That said... this is what happens when you have a government sanctioned monopoly. Police forces are just that, it's time weak-kneed "conservatives" start pushing for terminable contract security.

FIFY.

The problem is that the PDs out there, don't get rid of their trash. This "fraternal order of the dick" is pathetic. I know some of you guys are good guys, but you let the trash fester and this is the attitude you get. Deal with your trash, and you good cops might actually get the respect you deserve. Until then.....

FIFY.

The problem is that the PDs out there, don't get rid of their trash. This "fraternal order of the dick" is pathetic. I know some of you guys are good guys, but you let the trash fester and this is the attitude you get. Deal with your trash, and you good cops might actually get the respect you deserve. Until then.....

+1

Back
Top Bottom