To many Camp Lejeune commercials

Are the "woke racial" commercials the ones with Jimmy JJ Walker acting like a buffoon talking about medicare insurance?

My brother in law was a Marine Master Sgt who died last year from an extremely rare and aggressive brain tumor. He was definitely there during those times but brain tumor isn't listed on the types of cancer that count :mad:. So my sister and his kids are SOL

No emails yet but two voicemails today. It's beyond ridiculous. The vultures are circling.

Haven't seen a single ad on TV for it.

Not surprised though. Ambulance chasers doing their thing. I mean heck, they passed a ridiculously broad service connection bill. You're going to see all sorts of dumb shit because someone drank a bit of water in North Carolina and you're going to see a bunch of dumb shit because someone spent 33 seconds near a burn pit and is trying to service connect their hangover.

Something about the water…..were there too many sea monkeys in there?

Seriously though how did the wells get so contaminated? Was it based on surface chemical usage? Who knows.

More here. Looks like a typical mid century dump with lack of proper toxic dump regulations.

Dang. A well adjacent to a rifle range? Not good.

“Camp Lejeune also began testing water in its rifle range area in 1981 to see if chemicals had drifted from a hazardous waste dump to nearby water wells. These tests involved a water system separate from the one generating Neal's warnings. A rifle range water well was found to be contaminated with some of the same compounds seen elsewhere at Camp Lejeune. Three months later, engineers with oversight over drinking water at the base ordered the closure of one rifle range water well. The Corps did not respond to questions about why it closed one well with "unregulated" chemicals but kept others open. In 1982, Grainger Laboratories in Raleigh, N.C., was hired to test water at Camp Lejeune. The lab's first test shocked chemists. They found "synthetic organic cleaning solvents" contaminating water from two of the base's largest living areas, where thousands of Marines and family lived. Mike Hargett, Grainger's co-owner, told the Times that he and a base chemist urged the Marine officer with oversight over water issues to investigate and fix contamination. But Hargett said, "They would not recognize the hazard. They did not react."

Last edited:
The documentary Semper Fi had a colonel or some type of officer who lost a child to a very rare aggressive cancer. He stumbled upon documents online save them all and then the government took them down because they were never meant to post them online. He started investigating it and found that many of the cemeteries surrounding the base had a horrific amount of young children buried in the cemetery’s they bathed the kids in the contaminated water. It’s awful how long it went on. The documentary is horrifying. They follow one of the victims who was a female Marine who had a family it was station there at some point in her military career. Before the documentary is over she passes away.

Here is all you need to know...

Below is a link with sources to watch the movie...

NES Post from 2008:

I first heard about this on Bill O'Rheily on FoxNews.

Maybe 20 years ago.

Been following it since.

It's a captivating and horrific story. Especially when you hear about all the dead babies and children.

The Marines knew all about this and hid it for decades.

For Marines that were stationed there for 30 days - that qualifies you.

If you have one of the many "presumptive" illnesses - you don't have to prove you got it there...

You'll automatically qualify for VA disability payments.

The VA is currently preparing information on this latest lawsuit. I hear if you get in on the lawsuit, the lawyers take 40% and IF you already had VA benefits - you have to pay them back.

Don't expect much from this lawsuit - if you qualify - you should already be getting money from the VA.

However, if you were never in the Marines but were stationed there with your military parents - you can now be part of the suit if you got sick.

I've been posting for years about this on NES. Some old posts are no longer online.

Meet with the DAV (Disabled American Veterans) folks at the VA. There are chapters all over the US. They will get you going so you can put a package together at the VA. You have to join the VA first though.

The sooner you apply the more money you'll get from the VA.

Just remember the motto of the VA:

Delay, deny, hope you die.

Anyone who has an interest in CL needs to watch "Semper Fi - Always Faithful".

The documentary sums it all up better than any article or web page.

Last edited:
My God it's becoming so obnoxious! It's more obnoxious than seeing all the woke racial commercials foisted on us. WTF is going on the last few weeks ? I know the water was bad but is this 'cause Lawyers ?
No its because gov poisoned a bunch of people. Pearl Harbor leaky gas tanks is next so don't get your hopes up..... 🤣

Insane... I am waiting for some group to start a lawsuit for PTSD due to inhumane conditions at Harmony Church at Ft Benning basic training.

Lawyers get richer and people suffering are barley taken care of.
That's why they put Church in the name - religious protection so no one can sue!

Of course, we always said it was a fitting name since everyone was praying for it to be over soon.

Remember scrolling "30 days and a wake up" all over the place and on the busses? lol
There was a cadence chant too, with the number changing each week that passed ---

"....10 more weeks and we'll be through; I'll be glad and so will you."

And neither the drill sgt. nor us was lying!;)

Back
Top Bottom