????? to LEOS in MA

My buddy got pulled over in mass with no front license plate and was cited. Is this a surchargeable offense He is a MA resident. Thanks

I'm not an LEO, but I do know that if you have the newer style plates (red white & blue) you have to have both front and rear plates on your vehicle. People with the older green & white plates are grandfathered and only need the rear plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i know when i did mass inspection stickers i would fail any car with the red white and blue plates if they only had 1 plate on the car.but i would assume that the ticket would be the same thing as if you had an expired inspection sticker on your car.

My buddy got pulled over in mass with no front license plate and was cited. Is this a surchargeable offense He is a MA resident. Thanks

Tell your friend that he should challenge the ticket on equal protection grounds. The state has no rational basis for continuing this absurdity. The judge may buy it.

i know when i did mass inspection stickers i would fail any car with the red white and blue plates if they only had 1 plate on the car.but i would assume that the ticket would be the same thing as if you had an expired inspection sticker on your car.

You should have failed people who had lightened and worn plates too.

I once got cited for a loud muffler and I was surcharged for it. The insurance co. called it "illegal operation". Based on that I'd say that any ticket you receive is surchargable. Insurance companies don't have the biggest buildings and the deepest pockets for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom