• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

To all those who knock on the .40

.50? No .50's here.

aSKii2Qh.jpg
dOfVTe8h.jpg

Ball busting aside, mm NATO chambers suck. 7.62 and 5.56 are fine for mag dumping but if you want decent accuracy, rifles must have a true .223 or .308 chamber cut, or at least one of the hybrid chambers. Table look familiar?

12.7 mm?
You can keep it and all its metricness

The metric system is far superior for everything except calibers.

But can't argue that in a thread full of people faping to .40.

Is "Dick" some fancy European wine...? [rofl2]

1604777356083.png

Last edited:
Look who is laughing now biaches...

View attachment 406405

How is that 9mm treating you right now? :p

Sorry, just looking to stir the pot.... It's not my fav either, but at least I can shoot it right now...
I carry a 4013 because it fits my hand very well and I shoot it from a draw well. I love my 1911s but they dont fit my hand all to well with out target grips.

I will not pay 60 cents round for that ammo. I will cast bullets and reload before i spent 60 cents on so so ammo.

I carry a 4013 because it fits my hand very well and I shoot it from a draw well. I love my 1911s but they dont fit my hand all to well with out target grips.

I will not pay 60 cents round for that ammo. I will cast bullets and reload before i spent 60 cents on so so ammo.

Do whatever you want bro. It was a troll post for the .40 haters...

When I first got hired as a part time officer, my chief got pissed because I bought a .40 for my duty weapon. He said "those bounce off car windshields, moron!" Police chiefs can't be wrong, he also told me that, so .40 is the devil.

The metric system is far superior for everything except calibers.

But can't argue that in a thread full of people faping to .40.

The problem with metric nuts and bolts is that when they have a little corrosion on them, (such as is common on cars), you can put the next size wrench on the fastener and then round it off. SAE doesn't allow this, there's too much difference between the sizes.

The problem with metric nuts and bolts is that when they have a little corrosion on them, (such as is common on cars), you can put the next size wrench on the fastener and then round it off. SAE doesn't allow this, there's too much difference between the sizes.
Interesting. I didnt know that.

Back
Top Bottom