To all the chumps who pay their mortgage

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I agree. Develop your debate skills and study study study the opposing arguments.

If you truly get good at this you can really make people look like jackasses when they throw out half baked arguments. The problem with not attending - and not challenging him, is that there are going to be people in the room ready to hear an opposing viewpoint. Make the professor look like a tool - and you save just that many more people from a lifetime of liberal stupidity.
That's what I did for Universal health care. You should have seen their faces. Instead of saying it wasn't good, I talked about all the economic implications, I had statistics from the CBO, and then talked about how much MA health care is costing and all that. I loved it.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
PLEASE update us (probably in a new thread) on the gun control debate. Video or audio record it!
Serious.

Stay factual and not emotional. Number one rule of debate: You are entitled to your opinions, you are not entitled to your facts.
I will see if I can record it (probably not)

But I will take notes and let you know what the arguments in favor of gun controll are. And I will create a new thread. (Sorry, I did not intend to hijack this thread).

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
PLEASE update us (probably in a new thread) on the gun control debate. Video or audio record it!
I don't know if I could handle that. For head explosion in 1,2,3 .... just tune in to MSNBC.

Serious.
Stay factual and not emotional. Number one rule of debate: You are entitled to your opinions, you are not entitled to your facts.
Obama says it so, therefore your argument is invalid. Introducing logic to moonbats is the root of fail.

If I would guess, the debate will go something like this:

[video=youtube_share;-Vw2CrY9Igs]http://youtu.be/-Vw2CrY9Igs[/video]

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I don't know if I could handle that. For head explosion in 1,2,3 .... just tune in to MSNBC.

Obama says it so, therefore your argument is invalid. Introducing logic to moonbats is the root of fail.

Thats exactly how the debate went when we talked about if the rich should be taxed more.

They just couldnt get it through their heads that the rich dont need to be taxed more. They kept telling me that Romney paid 14%, and I told them (3-4 times) that he paid that because it was capital gains. They just didnt get it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They will never find enough "victims" to pay this to. The cost and manpower to find potential "victims" makes my head hurt.

DrRansom

Instructor
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
No kidding, I struggle every month to pay for my 300K house that is now worth 200K, I feel like I would be better off to just stop paying.
Do the math.

Many people are now in this situation. Many do the math, and find they would be much better off if they were to not pay and accept consequences; however, many feel honor-bound to pay the mortgage.

While I certainly respect honoring your agreements, I feel now that this situation perpetuates and the welfare state flourishes because of it. Do the math, and do what's best for you and your family. And if another foreclosure puts us closer to a reset, then do so knowing that you're pushing America closer to a much-needed overhaul.

Since so much illegal activity has been condoned and swept under by the banks and .gov, don't feel like you're honor-bound to what essentially amount to criminals.

Maxpower

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I really think this movie is a documentary sent to us from the future.

Top Bottom