• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

TN School Shooting News

If black lives matter maybe someone should tell them! I lived in inner city Detroit in the early 70's as a young white kid but never had any issues with any of the black folks! The ones I knew were hard working folks and very friendly to this white kid. Hitchhiked around the city to various events never had an issue! Now times have changed thanks to these politically motivated scumbag liberals!! They are the true racists and hopefully it will come to view soon. There were gangs back then but different and a lot less violent. Being soft on crime and legalizing drugs has created a nightmare! Nuff said!

I wish I could live in fantasy land like they do.
Like most schools, they never had a shooting until they did. And will likely never have one again.

An otherwise perfect student, never bullied or abused? Loving family and no signs or symptoms observed by teachers, administrators and medical professionals? Must be guns then...

Like most schools, they never had a shooting until they did. And will likely never have one again.
I'm sure they'll move back to adjacent parks, etc. forthwith;
all the places where students from that school used to bust a cap.

Cop was not shot by the student.

"A Tennessee police officer wounded during a confrontation with a student inside a high school bathroom was not shot by the student's gun, authorities said Wednesday, contradicting earlier law enforcement reports that the teenager fired and hit the officer."

"The new report appears to indicate that the officer was shot by police during a struggle."

Interesting.
After a little poking around-

Kids name was released. 17 yrs old. Still no info on why he was packing to begin with.
This all took place around 3 p.m.
Someone dropped a dime on this kid carrying
Drive by shooting around that area soon after this all went down
4th shooting in about 4 weeks. 3 others either went to this school or were close to it, all teens.

REVEALED: Tennessee boy, 17, was shot dead by police at school after his girlfriend's mom called cops on him for 'beating her daughter up'​

• Anthony Thompson Jr, 17, was shot and killed by police officer inside bathroom at Austin-East Magnet High School in Knoxville on April 12
  • School resource officer was wounded by a gunshot, which officials said did not come from Thompson's gun
  • Regina Perkins, mom of Thompson's girlfriend, said she called police on him after the young couple got into a fight
  • Perkins said her daughter, Alexus Page, 17, had marks on her face and some of her hair missing after altercation with Thompson
  • Perkins says she regrets calling police and believe shooting could have been prevented

Here is his Gen 5 Glock:

41990050-9484919-image-m-19_1618925031598.jpg

I have a friend who is a vice principal in a HS outside of Baltimore. Gang members openly roam the halls all day long.

Your friend is derelict in their duty to end that.......even if they are students there.

Back
Top Bottom