• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

TN School Shooting News

VTski4x4

NES Member

Not a lot of details. Here we go again.

Trying to decide if there's literally more shootings under Biden or it's just the news cycle.

WTF! Virtually nothing for 4 years and now 3 in a row.

The news basically stopped publishing suicide stories because it encouraged copy cat killings, so I'm not all that surprised on the one hand, but on the other, as gun owners we're f***ed.

Trying to decide if there's literally more shootings under Biden or it's just the news cycle.

The news basically stopped publishing suicide stories because it encouraged copy cat killings, so I'm not all that surprised on the one hand, but on the other, as gun owners we're f***ed.

Probably both.......

I’m a firm believer that the way they “glorify“ the shooters with constant news coverage by the media spawns more shootings.

Bob

Apparently the Austin-East Magnet School in Knoxville has been the site of more than one shooting. The address is 2800 M L King Jr Ave, which might a clue as to the type of neighborhood it's in.

From Fox News:
The school was the subject of media reports in February after three students were shot to death over a three-week span. Those earlier shootings did not take place in the school, and administrators at the time said students felt the arts magnet school was a safe space, according to a story in the Knoxville News Sentinel.

I'm going to guess, gang violence or black on black crime, so look for this story to completely disappear by tomorrow morning.

"“This wasn’t a school shooting, this was an officer-involved shooting inside of a school. Much different,” Mr. Rausch said. “The student hadn’t done anything with the firearm until the officers engaged. So it’s not a school shooting.”

Genuine frontier gibberish.

"“This wasn’t a school shooting, this was an officer-involved shooting inside of a school. Much different,” Mr. Rausch said. “The student hadn’t done anything with the firearm until the officers engaged. So it’s not a school shooting.”

Back
Top Bottom