• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tiverton man accidentally shoots wife in neck

Everytime someone negligently gets shot and the moron who did it uses the excuse "I was cleaning it", that person should be charged with attempted murder. Who in their right mind cleans a loaded gun who knows even the first rule of gun safety. Idiots

Everytime someone negligently gets shot and the moron who did it uses the excuse "I was cleaning it", that person should be charged with attempted murder. Who in their right mind cleans a loaded gun who knows even the first rule of gun safety. Idiots
Who? The same person who does so while drunk.

Without a blood alcohol test his lawyer will say they have no evidence and he will skate

He accidentally shot her in the neck As in he missed her head.

And what’s up with charging him
With having a gun while drunk? Are we not allowed to expresss our opinions while drunk either?

13669128_10206788594209736_6274801262410113415_n.jpg

That's likely the incident that goes with my news alert post from last Saturday:

N/D Of The Week

However, the alert said it was a male that was shot, but oftentimes the first reports don't have the facts sorted out.

If that isn't your quintessential S-NE couple, I don't know what is. Bald with the big-ass chin-beard. Wide short oval glasses with side-bangs. Wow.

Back a million years ago, (OK, maybe 20) I was sitting for my MA-required-complete-waste-of-time LTC class. The teacher, at a local club, was going over the reason why so many guys died cleaning their guns. "Anyone know? Anyone?"

I pipe right up. "Darwinism?"

Keep in mind this was NOT a MENSA meeting. Many IQ's were lower than average body temp. Some approached "sweater weather" #'s. LOL. Not a single laugh or sense of acknowledgement from anyone.

20 years later, I still giggle over it. More their reaction than anything. The "professor" was looking for "disguised suicide" for $300. I thankfully did win Final Jeopardy anyhow. ;)

Back
Top Bottom